Canada: What Are the Issues Surrounding the Legalization of Recreational Cannabis for the Damage Insurance Industry?
August 7, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- How 'Healthpreneur' Yuri Elkaim Went From Making $80 a Week to Building Million-Dollar Businesses
His journey from unexplained health issues to helping health professionals build better lives and businesses. […]
- How a Childhood Toy Inspired This Entrepreneur to Launch Her Business
Reminded of her passion, Laurie Gray ditched the corporate world and launched the Pie Bar bakery. […]
- 12 Unconventional Ways to Boost Employee Productivity
Sometimes, an out-of-the-box hack is the surest way to success. […]
- 'Lead With Strength': How Fashion Designer Rebecca Minkoff Overcame Self-Doubt and Launched a Network for Women Entrepreneurs
Rebecca Minkoff's new initiative, The Female Founder Collective, encourages consumers to shop 'female-founded' as a value. […]
- Simplify Your Life With These Essential Life Hacks
This bundle is packed with invaluable lessons that will help you grow as a person. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 28
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler and Sen. Kamala Harris Introduce the ‘Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act’ https://t.co/thRXt9SFzOLoad More...
House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler and Sen. Kamala Harris Introduce the ‘Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act’ https://t.co/thRXt9SFzO
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Congress Weighs Measure To Stop Veterans’ Home Loan Denials Over...
- Discretionary Consumption Becomes Law in the Land of Lincoln
- NJ Announces Medical Marijuana Program Rule Changes
- Colorado’s Response To A Burgeoning Nationwide Marijuana Market:...
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
CFN Media Group Blog
- CaniBrands Launches the First Ready-to-Use Vape Pen with Added CBN in...
- MPX International Acquires Remaining Interest in MPX Australia
- The Flowr Corporation Announces $43.5 Million Bought Deal Financing
- High Tide Establishes Nevada Warehouse to Increase Focus on US...
- WeedMD Launches Cannabis Extraction Affiliate CX Industries
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: July 23, 2019
- Amplify Investments Launches Cannabis-Focused ETF
- Consumer Preference Is Shaping Cannabis Consumption
- Executive Spotlight: Marion Mariathasan of Simplifya
- The Daily Hit: July 22, 2019
- The Flowr Corp. Skips Public Offering, Goes With Private Deal Instead
- Pressure Builds On Washington To Solve Cannabis Banking Problems
- Dixie CEO Chuck Smith Says He Expects To Be In 8 States Very Soon
- Namaste Releases Financial Results After a Scandal-Ridden Quarter
- Executive Spotlight: Howard Lee, CEO & Co-founder of SōRSE Technology
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands