25 December 2016
Leslie Bocskor is an investment banker and entrepreneur focused on the emerging legal cannabis industry. He founded Electrum Partners and is working with some of the biggest players in the industry to develop strategies to quickly expand the market for legal cannabis in the U.S. and beyond, according to his website (see here: www.electrumpartners.com).
In this Wall Street View, our host spoke with Leslie Bocskor, President and Managing Member of Electrum Partners, LLC at the LD Micro “Main Event” 2016 in Bel Air, CA, and they discuss the following topics:
– Mr. Bocskor’s background and Electrum Partners
– How Presidential election potentially affects cannabis industry
– Does new legislation affect small vs. big business?
– Federal prohibition and rescheduling
– Developing infrastructure for legal cannabis
– What to look out for when investing in cannabis businesses
For more information about Leslie Bocskor and Electrum Partners, please visit: www.electrumpartners.com