Here it is in its entiretyMarijuana-Report-Final-05-16-16
January 22, 2018
September 16, 2016
February 23, 2016
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- So You Want To Be a Sports Agent? Here's What You Need to Know.
Harrison Gaines, CEO of SLASH Sports & Entertainment, talks about the ins-and-outs of being an agent for professional athletes. […]
- Should You Take out a Loan for Commercial Real Estate? How to Decide.
When it's time to expand your business, a real estate loan might be your best bet. […]
- Make the Choice to Be Positive
Jon Gordon shares his thoughts on the value of positivity for professional sports teams and Fortune 500 companies. […]
- Post Malone Launches Shaboink Hemp Pre-Rolls and Announces Partnership With Icon Farms and Sherbinskis
Post Malone, singer and founder of hemp and cannabis brand Shaboink, announced a new product: American-grown hemp pre-rolls. […]
- What Are 'Google Penalties,' and Why Do You Need to Avoid Them?
Many businesses have been sunk by Google's algorithm updates. Don't become one of them. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 28
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8Load More...
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Congress Weighs Measure To Stop Veterans’ Home Loan Denials Over...
- Discretionary Consumption Becomes Law in the Land of Lincoln
- NJ Announces Medical Marijuana Program Rule Changes
- Colorado’s Response To A Burgeoning Nationwide Marijuana Market:...
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Avicanna Commences Trading on the TSX Under the Symbol “AVCN”
- Pasha Brands Announces Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Pure Global Announces New Distribution Agreement Expanding Access to...
- Aurora Cannabis Obtains Two Licences for Outdoor Growing Operations
- Jane Technologies, Inc. Announces $21 Million in Series B Funding
Green Market Report
- Pressure Builds On Washington To Solve Cannabis Banking Problems
- Dixie CEO Chuck Smith Says He Expects To Be In 8 States Very Soon
- Namaste Releases Financial Results After a Scandal-Ridden Quarter
- Executive Spotlight: Howard Lee, CEO & Co-founder of SōRSE Technology
- Province Brands Cannabis Beer Isn’t Just Another Infused Beverage
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money July 19, 2019
- The Daily Hit: June 18, 2019
- Italy Picks Aurora Cannabis As Sole Medical Marijuana Supplier
- The Daily Hit: July 17, 2019
- Curaleaf Stock Jumps On $875 Million Grassroots Acquisition
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands