THE PRICE –
THE DATE –
See Dates Below
THE RATING –
THE BLURB –
SGS is launching a new webinar series for the CBD/Hemp industry.
The webinar series will help you to understand the feasibility of GMP, design process, documentation and certification, and permit of occupancy & commissioning systems.
Register for all the webinars in the “Designing and Building for a GMP future in the CBD & Hemp Industry” Series” or any webinar that you are most interested in.
Webinar 1: Topic: Designing and Building for a GMP future in the CBD & Hemp Industry – Feasibility Study & GMP Review
This introductory webinar will cover the most often skipped phases of the planning process and a general road map to a successful project. We will cover some tips and tricks from seasoned design professionals. Attendees will understand the basics of when to purchase a site and when to start a feasibility study, along with overall general project sequencing. Our intro webinar will be useful for seasoned industry operators all the way to new startups.
- Team Intro & Background
- Feasibility Study & GMP Review
- What is an FS and why you need one
- Gap assessments – purpose & output
- Site &/or building feasibility assessment
- End-product identification and certification requirements
- Preliminary system and equipment selection
- Preliminary budget (Reasonable Order of Magnitude)
- GMP requirements & review
- Location-specific regulations
- Teaser for next session
Time: 90 minutes
Cost: No Charge
This webinar would be suitable for anyone either looking into building a hemp or cannabis growing or processing facility or anyone already in the middle of a build-out project. This could include growers, processors, investors, etc.
THE LINK –