Unlike most other industries dealing with foods, medicines and consumed products that the FDA regulates, each state has sole regulatory responsibility where it is legal for ensuring cannabis products are free from contamination/adulteration. However, most of these states do not have the adequate and appropriate human and structural resources to manage this and will typically rely on test results obtained from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited third party laboratories in order to help in their decision-making. An A2LA accreditation brings additional benefit of legal defensibility of the test results. A2LA accreditation is not just a stamp of approval; it is also an assurance that the laboratory has undergone a thorough and rigorous assessment; that they are meeting the requirements of the standard, and that they are performing accurate testing by competent individuals. This webinar will focus on the factors that impact on how this positive assurance of product quality is met though A2LA accreditation.
May 16, 2019
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- 3 Ways to Use Instagram Stories to Boost Your Brand
With Stories disappearing after 24 hours, they become your chance to experiment with different creative content. […]
- Doing Right by the Animals Used in Food Products Is a Costly But Worthy Business Investment
More and more consumers want to know the source of the products they buy, so it's on business owners to use the best ingredients. […]
- Colorado Has Collected More Than $1 Billion in Marijuana Tax Revenue
The cannabis windfall has become an annual event in Colorado. […]
- Making $1 Million: Here's How Long It Took the World's Super-Rich (Infographic)
This is the average age Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and the rest of the world's wealthiest earned their first million. […]
- How Alana Howard Went From Broke Beauty Consultant to Six-Figure 'SHE-E-O'
The power of setting goals, using a coach, and giving back. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Llamas v. Titus
No. 2018-0516 (Del. Ch. 2019)Where the remaining member and manager of a cannabis company amended an operating agreement, after the death of his […]
- Murro v. Arizona Dept. of Health Services
No. 18-0471 (Ariz. Ct. App. 2019)A conviction for solicitation to commit possession of a dangerous drug for sale is a violation of a state controlled […]
- CWNevada LLC
No. 19-12300 (Bankr. D. Nev. 2019)Where an operator cultivating, producing and distributing marijuana did not establish debtor-in-possession bank […]
- Mission Pennsylvania, LLC v. Wallace McKelvey
No. 185 C.D. 2018 (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2019)Department of Health has the burden of supporting its grounds for denying access to portions of applications […]
- Washington v. Barr
No. 18-859 (2nd Cir. 2019)Plaintiffs challenging the inclusion of marijuana on CSA schedules failed to exhaust administrative process because they […]
- June 25 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm SMT
- June 26
- June 26
- July 12 @ 9:30 am - July 13 @ 5:30 pm BST
- July 17 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Australia: Game On... NSW Bar Association Says It's Time To Decriminalise Ice & Other Drugs https://t.co/VzQ8SQ8GzFLoad More...
Australia: Game On... NSW Bar Association Says It's Time To Decriminalise Ice & Other Drugs https://t.co/VzQ8SQ8GzF
Hoban Law Group Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
- Acreage to Distribute $300 Million in Option Premium to its...
- AgraFlora Organics Provides Guidance and Facility Expansion Updates...
- Tilray® Imports Bulk Supply of Medical Cannabis Oil into the United...
- Cannabis Retailer Fire & Flower Achieves 21 Store Milestone
- CannAmerica signs LOI to distribute licensed products in Massachusetts
Green Market Report
- Acquisition News From Surterra, Nabis and Driven Deliveries
- The Flowr Corp. Plans $125 Million Offering
- Executive Spotlight: Chris Driessen, Executive Vice President SLANG Worldwide
- The Daily Hit: June 24, 2019
- BioTrack THC Adds New Hampshire To Its Roster of States
- Executive Spotlight: Morgan Paxhia, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Poseidon Asset Management
- Canopy Growth Sales Decline In Fourth Quarter, Misses Estimates
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money June 21, 2019
- Executive Spotlight: Peter Miller, Co-Founder and CEO of SLANG Worldwide
- Canopy Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Acreage Acquisition
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands