As of Tuesday, October 20, Los Angeles DCR begins accepting online applications for new licenses and modifications to existing applications.
Here is what to expect:
Modification Requests for Phase 1 & Phase 2 Available 10/20/20
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 applicants with Temporary Approval may submit modification requests for ownership changes, relocation, premise diagram changes and more;
- This should all be done as part of your LA 2021 Renewal which is due 11/2/2020
Phase 3 Round 1 Invoiced Applicants – Temporary Approval forms accepted 10/20/2020
- Starting Tuesday, those deemed eligible for further processing during Phase 3 Round 1 can submit various forms for Temporary Approval. Once Temporary Approval is granted, DCR will confirm local compliance with BCC.
Delivery Applications Available For Social Equity Applicants 10/20/2020
- Online applications for Non-Storefront Delivery Licenses can be submitted as early as 10/20/2020;
- Only previously verified Social Equity Individual Applicants who may apply for a Delivery License;
- Some applicants that applied for retail in Phase 3 Round 1 may be eligible for priority processing;
- An applicant need not have a fully executed lease, only a proposed address and some written form of landlord authorization; and
- A Social Equity Individual Applicant may apply with more than one business entity or location.
Manufacturing, Distribution, and Testing License Applications Available to ALL 10/20/2020
- Non-retail activity applications are open to the public and do not require Social Equity verification. These can be submitted in the Accela portal on 10/20/20; and
- An applicant need not have a fully executed lease, only a proposed address and some written form of landlord authorization,
DCR is not currently accepting new PCN requests.
The 69 applicants who applied for PCN will need to fill out a PCN Request Form BEFORE December 1st 2020.
Upon submission of the form, DCR will review for completeness and send an invoice. DCR will have 30 days to review the PCN request form before submitting to the City Clerk;
- Council will have 90 days to respond to the PCN request; and
DCR predicts they will be able to start sending applications to the City Clerk by January 2021.