THE PRICE –
THE DATE –
uly 24th at 1 pm PT / 4 pm ET.
THE RATING –
THE BLURB –
Save the date. We have a special two-hour edition of Arcview Access™ that you won’t want to miss. Join us to explore Cannabis & Race: Opportunities to Create a More Equitable Industry. This powerful discussion about race in the cannabis industry takes place on July 24th at 1 pm PT / 4 pm ET. Reserve your seat here.
Cannabis and race are uniquely intertwined. Racial disparity among cannabis-related arrests is long-documented, and African Americans face four times the arrest rates for cannabis-related charges than their white counterparts despite using cannabis at similar rates. People of color disproportionately suffer the effects of cannabis prohibition, while others are able to produce and profit without repercussions. Like other industries, the cannabis industry lacks diversity among investors, owners and the C-suite. How can we profitably build a more diverse and equitable industry?
Join host Codie Sanchez of Entourage Effect Capital and moderator David Abernathy of the Arcview Group along with our esteemed panelists:
- Steven Hawkins, Executive Director of the Marijuana Policy Project
- Dr. Chanda Macias, CEO of Ilera Holistic Healthcare
- Karim Webb, entrepreneurial activist and CEO of 4thMVMT
- Shanita Penny, Principal & Founder of Budding Solutions
- Khurshid Khoja, Principal & Founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel
- Eugene Monroe, former NFL player and cannabis investor & entrepreneur
We’ll explore ways the collective cannabis community can work together to further racial equality throughout the industry.
More details coming soon. Meanwhile…
THE LINK –