Theresa Ferriolo J.D. Candidate, May 2018 at Western Michigan University- Cooley Law School, Tampa Bay and Hoban Law intern has penned the following paper. We thank her for choosing to publish with CLRRead More
Category: Cannabis Law News
We Researched The Top 5 Law Firms On The Planet By Revenue & Found 1 Lawyer Who’d Dealt With A Cannabis Matter In The USA
But wait there’s more. Furthermore in the top 5 all of which are US firms except, one, a US/UK outfit, only 2 further individuals could be found with some experience in hemp.Read More
“The Swiss Council of States has unanimously adopted a bill allowing studies and pilot projects with cannabis. The Council of States is calling for an experimental article in the Narcotics Act that allows for scientific research projects such as Coffeeshop model trials or pilot programs. Five cities have requested such studies. The bill will be presented to the Large Chamber, the National Council.”Read More
The Jamaica Gleaner reports, ” Irie FM was on hand to keep the full house rocking while giving away spot prizes and keeping guests high. While some lined up to see the doctor for their recommended joints, others shopped, ate, smoked, and enjoyed the vibes.” As only you can in Jamaica!Read More
“According to the website Cannabis Benchmarks, which tracks U.S. wholesale prices, the domestic spot index of wholesale cannabis was at $1,292 per pound at the end of January. Or about $5 per gram.”Read More
New report from BDS / Arcview…….Read More
On March 12, 2018, Aurora took up 21,309,517 CanniMed Shares representing 86.8% of the total outstanding CanniMed Shares on a fully diluted basis which, together with shares purchased in the market prior to the expiry of the Offer by Aurora, represents 87.1% of the outstanding CanniMed Shares.Read More
In Sacramento, Republican Assemblyman Tom Lackey and Democratic Assemblyman Rob Bonta proposed a plan Thursday to dial back the state tax rates to encourage buyers to patronize legal shops.Read More
As we all know, there appears to be a cannabis conference every other day at the moment. This one stands somewhat, apart, as they’ve sensibly decided to avoid the Henry Rollins, Snoop Dogg etc approach and opted for the top guy at Canopy and at Mazakali. Though we do note they have thrown in Montel Williams just in case!Read More
UK Article Challenges Those Figures About The UK Being World’s largest Official Exporter of Cannabis
As the article rightly points out , there are no USA figures and there are also a number of other factors in play that suggest something a bit fishy about the UN numbers.Read More
SACRAMENTO – The Bureau of Cannabis Control (Bureau) today announced that the Cannabis Advisory Committee will hold its next meeting on Thursday, March 15, in Los Angeles.Read More
From the outside the Dutch cannabis experiment has always looked quite liberal. The real story is somewhat more complicated. This is the best piece we’ve seen for a while on the tangled web they weave.Read More
All the usual growing pains would be our precis.Read More
US Officials Want To Extradite Former Clash Roadie, Gypsy Nirvana, for Allegedly Distributing Cannabis Seeds
The British businessman, known as Gypsy Nirvana is facing extradition to the US for allegedly distributing cannabis seeds, an activity his lawyers argue is legal in the UK.Read More
Marijuana Times has the story..Read More
Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Monday released a new symbol to be included on packaging and labeling for all medical and retail cannabis products sold in the state, reports the CannabistRead More
“Weedmaps is protected from such action because the company is an “interactive computer service” covered under the federal Communications Decency Act. The law states that such a service shall not be treated as the publisher of information provided by a third party.”Read More
Michigan public radio reports, “The legalization of marijuana in Michigan is emerging as an issue in the race for the state’s next attorney general.”Read More
They may have legalised medical cannabis ( in theory) at a state and federal level in Australia. but god forbid you try and login to a Marijuana Word Press Site !Read More
You can always rely on this company for clear and concise information on compliance issues in the USA. Every page of this pdf report is worthy of close study.Read More
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Pueblo Marijuana Study Shows Impact of Legalization in Southern...
- Pa. Marijuana Panel Recommends Sale of Smokable Marijuana, States...
- Marijuana Banking's Massive Leap Forward
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Seeking to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide,...
- Feds Take Action Against Cannabis Chemical CBD Despite Benefit To...
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Reefer Madness: Best Practices for Managing Marijuana Use in Senior Care and Housing
- Washington Appellate Court Upholds County Ban on Retail Marijuana Sales
- Where’s My Money? Oregon Sales Tax Refunds
- The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds
- What’s the Deal With Oregon’s Cannabis Industry?
Cash Crop Today Blog
- Tilray Signs Agreement with Leading Pharma Company Sandoz Canada
- MedReleaf Signs Supply Agreement with German Company Cannamedical Pharma GmbH
- Canopy Growth Corp Transfers 1,500 Cannabis Clones to Spain for Madrid Based Operations
- University of Colorado Begin Research on CBD to Treat Eczema and Psoriasis
- Terra Tech Corp Announces $30M in Sales for 2017
CFN Media Group Blog
- CFN Exclusive Interview with High Hampton Holdings Corp. CEO:...
- WeedMD Completes Strategic Investment in Blockstrain Technology Corp.
- RavenQuest Signs MOU With Fort McMurray #468 First Nation
- Cannabis Giants Join Forces in Cross Border Venture
- FinCanna Provides an Update on CTI’s Medical Cannabis Extraction...
Green Market Report
Cannabis Law Journal
- “The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds”
- “Is Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Program Constitutional ?”
- Cannabis Companies and State Trademarks: A Match Made in Heaven
- Protecting Cannabis Strains in Canada: A Growing Concern
- Transactional Legal Work Will Accompany Increased M&A Activity in the Cannabis Sector
- The Impact of Recreational Marijuana Use on the New Jersey Workplace
- Banking Issues Continue to Vex Lawful Hemp Businesses
- US Hemp Companies Face Labeling Issues In The EU
- Trump Administration Weighs In On Industrial Hemp
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Physician Duties