This useful resource the seventh edition of Pharmaceutical Trademarks: A Global Guide, which provides trademark professionals with comprehensive guidance on the key issues involved in the protection, enforcement and marketing of pharmaceutical brands, is now available to view online.Read More
Category: Medical Cannabis News
“It appears that none of the 25 applications to grow marijuana for purposes of medical research have gone anywhere. (The DEA won’t comment on this or release the names of the applicants.) “Read More
They don’t actually mention any numbers but they seem so excited we presume they aren’t fibbing. Then again, we’ve noticed an uptick in mis-reporting or that hoary old phrase, “creative accounting” in the sector since the new year so we are getting increasingly wary of company statements without the figures being publicly available.Read More
Cannabis Pharmacy” ($22.99; Black Dog and Leventhal Publishers, 2017) What sets this book apart is the large reference section in which Backes describes more than 50 cannabis strains with details such as taste and effect, and more than 50 medical conditions and how each might be treated with cannabis.Read More
“Aurora Cannabis Inc. has won the necessary support for its takeover of CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. in what would be the largest marijuana takeover yet, according to people familiar with the matter.” Reports Bloomberg.Read More
A study published in the European Journal of Internal Medicine conducted through medical cannabis producer Tikun Olam found that 96% of cancer patient respondents reported an improvement of their condition through the use of medical cannabis. The study encompassed 2,970 cancer patients with an average age of 60 who reported sleep problems, pain, nausea, and decreased appetite. The patients were prescribed one or more of Tikun Olam’s proprietary strains.Read More
Yes this is a good thing. But do remember this means, most likely, a monopoly or cartel controlled by the military.Read More
The niche corner of social media devoted to medicinal cannabis was ablaze on Monday after the MJA published a story from the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) – which represents over 25,000 medical specialists and trainee specialists – that warned about the effects of the drug. The paper was reported on by multiple mainstream outlets, including the Australian, the Guardian, SBS, and the Australian Journal of Pharmacy.Read More
“Sun Life Financial Inc. is adding medical marijuana coverage as an option for its group benefits plans, signalling an insurance industry shift and growing acceptance of the drug that bodes well for Canada’s burgeoning cannabis sector.” Reports CTV Canada.Read More
Cannabis oil has hit the news again as sales have soared since Holland & Barrett starting selling it in stores in the UK, reports the UK daily, The MirrorRead More
Creso believe that Columbian medicinal cannabis quotas will serve 44% of global demand. Creso Pharma (ASX: CPH) has reported its nearly completed due diligence to acquire Kunna Canada and its wholly-owned Colombian medicinal cannabis subsidiary Kunna SAS, with the transaction due to wind up next month.Read More
“The project encompasses breeding and pre-clinical research on Medical Cannabis. The staff employed for this position will mainly help with propagation and cultivation of medical cannabis plants and making crosses. The staff will also optimise our current cultivation method. We are looking for a person with extensive knowledge of hydroponic and other soil less cultivation methods.”Read More
Medical journal The Lancet published an article Wednesday that “could mold the future of cannabis-derived therapeutics.”Read More
To service approximately 30,000 patients.Read More
“Pedanios GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canada’s Aurora Cannabis Inc., has won a contract to supply medical cannabis to the Italian government through the Ministry of Defense, which oversees the nation’s medical cannabis program. ” Reports Ganjapreneur today..Read More
“Portugal’s influential Doctors’ Association called for the legalisation of marijuana-based medicines on Thursday, the same day parliament started to debate a draft bill that goes even further in seeking to allow patients to grow pot at home.”Read More
Cannabis Industry Jnl reports that German media is now reporting that in the first 10 months of medical cannabis reform, over 13,000 applications for medical cannabis have been received by the largest three public health insurance companies.Read More
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Pueblo Marijuana Study Shows Impact of Legalization in Southern...
- Pa. Marijuana Panel Recommends Sale of Smokable Marijuana, States...
- Marijuana Banking's Massive Leap Forward
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Seeking to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide,...
- Feds Take Action Against Cannabis Chemical CBD Despite Benefit To...
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- Reefer Madness: Best Practices for Managing Marijuana Use in Senior Care and Housing
- Washington Appellate Court Upholds County Ban on Retail Marijuana Sales
- Where’s My Money? Oregon Sales Tax Refunds
- The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds
- What’s the Deal With Oregon’s Cannabis Industry?
Cash Crop Today Blog
- Tilray Signs Agreement with Leading Pharma Company Sandoz Canada
- MedReleaf Signs Supply Agreement with German Company Cannamedical Pharma GmbH
- Canopy Growth Corp Transfers 1,500 Cannabis Clones to Spain for Madrid Based Operations
- University of Colorado Begin Research on CBD to Treat Eczema and Psoriasis
- Terra Tech Corp Announces $30M in Sales for 2017
CFN Media Group Blog
- CFN Exclusive Interview with High Hampton Holdings Corp. CEO:...
- WeedMD Completes Strategic Investment in Blockstrain Technology Corp.
- RavenQuest Signs MOU With Fort McMurray #468 First Nation
- Cannabis Giants Join Forces in Cross Border Venture
- FinCanna Provides an Update on CTI’s Medical Cannabis Extraction...
Green Market Report
Cannabis Law Journal
- “The Price Is Wrong: Oregon Wrongfully Asserts Cannabis Sales Tax Applies to Seeds”
- “Is Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Program Constitutional ?”
- Cannabis Companies and State Trademarks: A Match Made in Heaven
- Protecting Cannabis Strains in Canada: A Growing Concern
- Transactional Legal Work Will Accompany Increased M&A Activity in the Cannabis Sector
- The Impact of Recreational Marijuana Use on the New Jersey Workplace
- Banking Issues Continue to Vex Lawful Hemp Businesses
- US Hemp Companies Face Labeling Issues In The EU
- Trump Administration Weighs In On Industrial Hemp
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana: Physician Duties