On 5 September 2019, Professor John McMillan AO’s Final Report (Report) on the operation of the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967 (ND Act) was tabled in Parliament. Section 26A of the ND Act required the Minister to cause a review of the operation of the ND Act to be undertaken.Read More
Category: Medical Cannabis News
To distribute its GMP products to pharma customers, including hospitals, health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and all pharmacies in Israel….Read More
Medical marijuana may not yet be legal at the federal level, but in the state of Florida and certain other states, you can get an ID card for medical MMJ.Read More
MJ Biz reports, “Frankfurt-based Cansativa took delivery of medical cannabis oils for testing purposes from Western Australia-based Little Green Pharma.”Read More
Melbourne-based Althea says 1925 patients have been prescribed medical pot in Australia by 296 healthcare professionals.Read More
The clinics, which charge about £250 (€275; $306) for an initial consultation and £150-£175 for follow-up appointments, take referrals from GPs and hospital consultants. They offer to treat patients for pain, cancer, and gastrointestinal, neurological, and psychiatric conditions. They have also created registries to collect evidence on outcomes, drug efficacy, and adverse events.Read More
A judge has ruled that New Mexico’s medical marijuana program is open to people from outside the state who qualify based on a medical condition.Read More
The future looks bright for the Danish medical cannabis industry, but speaking to Rikke Jakobsen, CEO of Cannabis Denmark, there is still work to be done.Read More
Marijuana Retail Report writes, “House Bill 2612, which has been called the “Unity Bill,” includes sections specifically related to packaging and labeling guidelines or restrictions, along with “safety-sensitive jobs.”Read More
Mr. Shaw told JIS News that a “programme of cooperation” involving noted Jamaican scientist and businessman, Dr. Henry Lowe; Dr. Julius Garvey, son of National Hero, the Right Excellent Marcus Garvey; and Director at Harvard University Medical School in the United States, Dr. Wilfred Ngwa, is being finalised for the associate research centre’s establishment.Read More
Armidale’s first shipment of Cannabis flower from Australian Natural Therapeutic Group (ANTG) laboratories is expected to leave for Germany by November. Reports local pressRead More
Australia: One Of World’s Biggest Medicinal Cannabis Grow Facilities To Be Built In Victoria Says Cannatrek
Medicinal cannabis company Cannatrek Limited says that it will be one of the world’s largest facilities, creating more than 400 jobs a year for the Shepparton region.Read More
MJ Biz report…..An amendment to the Medicines Act that would provide public health insurance for medical marijuana is currently under discussion in the parliament.Read More
U.S. medical marijuana market has recorded rapid traction ever since medical marijuana was legalized in California in 1996, a move that gathered immense public and state support leading to the eventual medical marijuana legalization in 31 states of the U.S. Marijuana received medical approval as it was found that certain medicines derived from cannabis can have significant potential in alleviating nausea during the treatment of cancer and AIDS, pain relief, anxiety, insomnia and several other ailments. Medical marijuana is also noted to have less negative and addictive effects on patients, thus making it a more preferred option than several other opioids, making stronger public support stronger for the expansion of the U.S. medical marijuana market.Read More
There have been more than 7,500 approvals for medicinal cannabis in Australia since legalisation in 2016 – so why don’t we know if it is helping patients?Read More
NZ Medical Jnl Editorial Asks Whether Profession Will Be Left Between Rock & Hard Place On Medical Cannabis
There are concerns that government ‘haste’ to widen patient access to cannabis-based medicines by year’s end will expose doctors to legal threat, leaving them caught in the crossfire between patient demand and their professional obligations. Reports ScoopRead More
Alabama’s commission considering laws about medical marijuana is holding its first meeting.Read More
The proposal is that each grower is limited to 1,750 mature plants.Read More
Public Health Minister Anutin Chanvirakul presided over the ceremonial handing over of 4500 5-millilitre bottles of extracted cannabis oil from the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation to the Public Health Ministry.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
NACB Latest News
- Austin Company Combines Beautiful Design With Functionality In Glass Pipes
Looking for the ultimate glass pipes & cannabis accessories? Discover GRAV and why they use scientific glass for the optimal smoking experience! The post Austin Company Combines Beautiful Design […]
- Where Things Stand With Marijuana Legalization 2019
Marijuana legalization is moving at a snail's pace for some, but did you know there is legal weed in 11 states & Washington, D.C? Here's the full list! The post Where Things Stand With Marijuana […]
- New Yorkers Can Possess Marijuana With No Fear of Penalty..To A Point
Decriminalizing marijuana in New York might be the next best thing to legal recreational marijuana. But what does this mean for NY residents? The post New Yorkers Can Possess Marijuana With No Fear […]
- The California Marijuana Market Is Now The Biggest In The World
California is now the biggest marijuana market in the world and for good reason! Discover the cause of their amazing growth & why it matters for you! The post The California Marijuana Market Is […]
- California Company Creates Flavorful, Consistent Product For Cannabis Edibles Market
Punch Edibles is quickly making a name for itself by creating consistent cannabis products & delicious CBD edibles. Discover Punch Edibles now! The post California Company Creates Flavorful, […]
- There's No Connection Between Marijuana And Violence, Experts Say
A new book claims otherwise, but experts say there is not a connection between the two.
- The Reinvention Of Mike Tyson: How He's Rewriting His Story With Cannabis
The former heavyweight champ describes how Cannabis helped him redefine himself.
- Mitch McConnell Urges FDA To Ease CBD Regulations 'Within 120 Days'
The Kentucky Senator drafted a proposal that would clear a path for the lawful marketing of hemp-derived CBD products.
- How This Family-Owned Cannabis Business Stays Profitable, Self-Funded Despite Tough Regulatory Environment
Autumn Brands' CFO and Co-Owner, Autumn Shelton, describes the secret to their small business success in the booming cannabis industry.
- For Cannabis Software, One Size Does Not Fit All
What the rise of the cannabis tool stack means for cannabis retailers looking to grow their business.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Union of Medical Marijuana Patients, Inc. v. City of San Diego (UMMP v. San Diego II)
S238563 (Cal. 2019)The adoption of a municipal ordinance does not qualify as a “project” under the California Environmental Quality Act […]
- Florida Dept. of Health v. Florigrown, LLC
1D18-4471 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2019)Florida’s statute requiring a vertically integrated model for the registration of medical marijuana […]
- Grant v. Herbert
2019 UT 42 (Utah 2019)The Governor did not veto the Utah Medical Cannabis Act, a legislative act approved by voter initiative.The medical cannabis […]
- Hansen v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
911 F.3d 1362 (Fed. Cir. 2018)Employee was properly dismissed from his position after a positive drug test because the Department of Homeland […]
- Horn v. Medical Marijuana, Inc.
15-701 (W.D.N.Y. 2019)CBD byproduct from the extraction process is essentially a resin extracted from cannabis, which in 2012 fell within the […]
- September 19 @ 8:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 1 - October 3
- October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Battle of the Weedwork Stars, Final Episode? https://t.co/DajlO0ssZbLoad More...
Battle of the Weedwork Stars, Final Episode? https://t.co/DajlO0ssZb
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Feed has no items.
CFN Media Group Blog
- CWCB Expo Los Angeles Connecting Cannabis Leaders & Investors
- Halo Provides Update on Bophelo Biosciences Signing and Closing
- Zenabis Provides Operations Update for August 2019
- The Green Organic Dutchman Hosts Analyst Site Visit at Hamilton and...
- 1933 Industries Executes Licensing Agreement with PLUGplay and...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: September 19, 2019
- iAnthus Capital Holdings Acquires Sierra Well for $27.6 Million
- Eaze Fights Back As DionyMed Stock Trading Resumes
- The Daily Hit: September 18, 2019
- Supreme Cannabis Reports 90% Increase in Revenue
- Overcoming Canada’s Cannabis Shortage
- The Daily Hit: September 17, 2019
- McConnell Pushes FDA To Act On CBD Guidance
- Singer John Legend Teams Up With PLUS Products For CBD Launch
- Shopify Agrees To Hemp-Derived CBD Sales
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands