Israel’s Deputy Health Minister Yaakov Litzman announced Thursday last that medical cannabis will be available by prescription rather than with Health Ministry permission for certain medical conditions.Read More
Category: Medical Cannabis News
Gov. Jared Polis (D-Colorado) is reviewing a Senate bill focused on fighting the opioid epidemic that would allow doctors to recommend medical marijuana in many of the same situations where they could prescribe opioids. Reports CO 9 News.comRead More
On May 6, 2019, New York State law makers proposed two bills, A7467 and S5657 (both are the same), that would overhaul New York’s medical cannabis program. Making It Less Costly and More Accessible to Qualified Patients Writes the Law Offices of Craig Delsack, LLC.Read More
Opioids in Britain kill five people every day and experts have warned that the country is in the grip of an epidemic. MPs, senior doctors, and drug specialists cautioned that the UK might be heading towards a US-level opioid crisis.Read More
Dr’s Want More Info Before They Start Prescribing Medical Cannabis Says Queensland University of Technology
Researchers from the Queensland University of Technology conducted a wide-ranging review of 26 published studies across Australia, the United States, Canada and Ireland.Read More
The study, published in the March 2019 issue of Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research by Mary Ann Liebert Inc., was conducted by researchers at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. It’s the first controlled study observing the effects of synthetic cannabinoids in humans.Read More
The Louisiana House Agriculture Committee rejected the rules Wednesday.Read More
HB 1365 still has to pass the senateRead More
When major states of the United States started decriminalized marijuana, Illinois did not stand back. Medical Marijuana was declared as legal in the state of Illinois in the year 2013!Read More
Veterans Affiars (USA) Says House Can Make As Many Medical Cannabis Bills As They Like But Until Federal Law Changes They’ll Follow The Lead of The DEA & Justice Dept
“[The House Veterans Affairs Committee] can make strong proposals for us to move forward with recommendations of filling out forms and such but, in the end, we need to go back to the [Drug Enforcement Agency] and [Justice Department] for their opinion,” said Larry Mole, chief consultant for population health at the VA.Read More
The short form of Cannabidiol is known as CBD and is one among the 500 natural ingredients found in Cannabis or Marijuana Plant. THC is one of the other elements that are responsible for giving the high. Besides, there are many other cannabinoids beneficial for treating health issues.Read More
An Alabama Senate committee approved a bill to legalize medical marijuana on Wednesday, the second major victory for cannabis reform supporters in the state within the span of a week. Reports Marijuana MomentRead More
West Australian Jim Plamondon who also works as a marketing vice-president for the Thailand-based cannabis advocacy group Thai Cannabis Corporation said he successfully brought Thai-prescribed cannabis products into WA to treat his chronic pain on April 8.Read More
Georgia’s Governor Signs Bill Into Law That Allows Medical Cannabis Patients To Access Cannabis Oil That They Could Already Access
In a carefully crafted article ABC news details how Gov Brian Kemp has made things easier for cannabis patients. Here at CLR we aren’t so forgiving, smells of politics to us.Read More
Florida’s medical cannabis marketplace is set to see a significant boost in the number of businesses that can operate in the state as regulators approved licenses for eight more firms in addition to the 14 existing MMJ operators. Says MJ BizRead More
Republican Sen. Steve Dickerson of Nashville told a committee Wednesday that he will delay his bill until 2020.Dickerson, a medical doctor, said some of the statements from law enforcement against the bill were inflammatory, misleading and disingenuous. He said he believes Tennessee will soon embrace medical cannabis.Read More
University of Missouri-Columbia Publishes Study Indicating Demand For Medical Cannabis In Missouri Lower That State Govt Expected
“Based on quantity of medical marijuana sold per dispensary in Washington and in Colorado, we project with 66 percent confidence that between 115 and 132 dispensaries will be needed by the year 2022.”Read More
The Minnesota lawyer reports…..”The about-face came the day before a motion challenging the former policy was scheduled in Carver County District Court.”Read More
Queensland patients will no longer have to obtain state approval to get their hands on medicinal cannabi. s.Qld Health Minister Steven Miles says medicinal cannabis will now be treated in the same way as prescription drugs.Read More
Ganjapreneur write…Legislative leaders had packaged the medical cannabis and recreational bills together hoping to garner more ‘yes’ votes for legalization, but may need to take separate action to benefit medical patients if the adult-use bill continues to flounder.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Snag These Premium Bang & Olufsen Headphones for Nearly Half Off
Bang & Olufsen's H4 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones are the premium wireless audio experience you've been waiting for. […]
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Believe They Are Unstoppable
Josh York, CEO of Gymguyz, talks about his rise from being a broke 20-something to franchising 265 gyms nationwide. […]
- 4 Instagram Best Practices for Increasing Sales
Users are shifting from editorial to visual content, which demands a completely new set of best practices for social media marketing. […]
- These Presentation Templates Can Help You Make a Better Impression
ShapeSlide's 40-in-1 Presentation Bundle makes every presentation a snap. […]
- How to Calculate Gross Profit
Know whether your business is making money. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Garvin v. Cook Investments II
No. 18-35119 (9th Cir. 2019)A plan funded with proceeds from cannabis operations may be approved by a bankruptcy court because the plan's funding […]
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) is seeking experienced and knowledgeable speakers to present educational seminars, workshops, and panels at our events in New York, Los Angeles and Boston.May 28 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) will deliver on the hottest cannabis related opportunities in New York City from May 29th – June 1st.May 29 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- June 12 - June 14
- June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm EDT
This is the man who'll apply the coup de grace to medical cannabis in Alabama https://t.co/gRGpAkekTfLoad More...
This is the man who'll apply the coup de grace to medical cannabis in Alabama https://t.co/gRGpAkekTf
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Update on the African Cannabis Market; Alabama Makes Medical Cannabis...
- HempWood Facility Coming to Kentucky; Harvard and MIT To Study Health...
- How Risk Management Can Make Marijuana Businesses Bulletproof
- Preparing for Increased M&A Activity in the US Hemp Industry
- Implications and Ramifications of the Hemp Seizures in Idaho and...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Aurora Cannabis Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of...
- 48North Approved to Open One of the World’s Largest Licensed...
- CannTrust Reports Financial Results for Q1 2019
- Columbia Care Reports First Quarter 2019, Fourth Quarter and Full...
- Green Growth Brands Completes C$61.2 Million Financing Led By...
Green Market Report
- Origin House Announces Unaudited Revenues of $11 Million
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money May 17, 2019
- The Daily Hit: May 16, 2019
- SOL Global To Acquire Northern Emeralds For $120 Million
- Supreme Cannabis Buys Blissco In A Deal Valued at C$48 Million
- The Daily Hit: May 15, 2019
- Losses Decline in The Green Organic Dutchman’s Q1 Results
- Illinois’ Cannabis Rules Dissected at the Green Market Summit
- CNBC’s Tim Seymour Goes One On One With SLANG’s CEO Peter Miller
- Top MMJ Influencers sign Affiliate Education Agreements with Navigator Genomics™ Testing
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands