MJ Biz Reports ,”“We’re in the process of bottling the final formulations and we’re waiting to put the labels on the bottles that will describe the contents,” John Davis, a vice president of grower GB Sciences, told Baton Rouge TV station WAFB.”Read More
Category: Medical Cannabis News
The power of cannabis, It cures its own ills !Read More
Regardless of what local residents think of medical marijuana, “it’s legal now,” he said. “Medical marijuana is the wave of the future. …”Read More
They write, “On 28 May the French Senate gave the permission to begin experimentation with the use of therapeutic cannabis, but will the health ministry give the green light?” This short piece covers some of the major processes and hurdles.Read More
Czech Republic – Medical Insurance: Medical cannabis could be 90 percent covered by insurance companies in the Czech Republic if bill goes through
Medical cannabis should be 90 percent covered by insurance companies in the Czech Republic due to an amendment to the Medicines Act, which passed its final reading in the Chamber of Deputies. The bill now goes to the Senate, and if it passed there needs to be signed by the president before it can take effect.Read More
After months of interviews and weighing-up reams of evidence The House of Commons Health and Social Care Committee has issued its latest report; ‘Drugs policy: medicinal cannabis’. It concludes that the main reason so few NHS cannabis prescriptions have been made in the U.K. – believed to be no more than 10 – is that clinicians fear they will be putting their jobs on the line by prescribing cannabis medication.Read More
Here’s a link to the article. It’s an important arbiter publication so people will be paying attention to what they are sayingRead More
Report: “Key pharmacological differences between side effects of refined, pharmaceutical CBD formulations and whole plant extracts:”
This report (abstract below) asks if Epidiolex is as efficient a drug as the manufacturer believes it to be.Read More
PA: Health Secretary to Add Anxiety Disorders and Tourette Syndrome to Medical Marijuana Program Serious Medical Conditions
Harrisburg, PA – Pennsylvania Department of Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine today announced that effective July 20, anxiety disorders and Tourette syndrome will be approved serious medical conditions in the medical marijuana program based on the recommendation of the Medical Marijuana Advisory Board and a review of medical research on the use of marijuana to treat these conditions.Read More
UK Baker & McKenzie Article – United Kingdom: London’s First Medical Cannabis Clinic Opens to Waiting List
Julia Gillert an associate based in the London office writes, “The Medical Cannabis Clinic has revealed that it will be opening its flagship clinic in London, in Harley Street, this summer”Read More
Click for abstract and link to article.Read More
Users of medical cannabis are skeptical that the new system will actually make it easier for patients to access medical cannabis says the Jerusalem Post.Read More
“This marks New Zealand’s first RNZCGP-endorsed professional training in medicinal cannabis for doctors on a national scale. It’s a major milestone for our burgeoning medicinal cannabis industry, as well as the healthcare sector,” says Paul Manning, Executive Director of Helius Therapeutics.Read More
Massachusetts: Initial Access Certification for Medical-Use Cannabis Now Available to Qualifying Patients and Caregivers
Says state cannabis control commissionRead More
“New Jersey is Accepting Applications for Medical Marijuana Business Licenses”Read More
The UK’s Centre for Medicinal Cannabis released its latest report Thursday. Titled “CBD in the UK: Towards a responsible innovative, and high-quality cannabidiol industry,”Read More
Under a new proposal from Switzerland’s Federal Council , medical cannabis will be fully legalized, allowing patients to directly get approval from their doctor.Read More
New Hampshire: Physician assistants soon will be able to prescribe medical marijuana in New Hampshire.
Governor Chris Sununu has signed a bill expanding the list of providers who may prescribe the drug. Another bill that would allow medical marijuana users to grow their own plants awaits his signature.Read More
Massachusetts – Cannabis Control Commission Update: Initial Access Certification for Medical-Use Cannabis Will Be Available to Qualifying Patients and Caregivers
Effective Monday, July 1, patients and caregivers can purchase medical-use cannabis before receiving an annual registration card through the Cannabis Control Commission’s (Commission) new Initial Access Certification (Initial Access) process.Read More
The proposals made public 11 June may cause friction with central government ?Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- Make the Choice to Be Positive
Jon Gordon shares his thoughts on the value of positivity for professional sports teams and Fortune 500 companies. […]
- Post Malone Launches Shaboink Hemp Pre-Rolls and Announces Partnership With Icon Farms and Sherbinskis
Post Malone, singer and founder of hemp and cannabis brand Shaboink, announced a new product: American-grown hemp pre-rolls. […]
- What Are 'Google Penalties,' and Why Do You Need to Avoid Them?
Many businesses have been sunk by Google's algorithm updates. Don't become one of them. […]
- Research: Most U.S. Cannabis Cultivators Choose to Compete on Quality Rather Than Cost (Chart)
Many wholesale growers are focusing on cannabis quality, though market forces tend to favor those who reliably supply low-cost cannabis. […]
- How to Build a Community Around Your Brand
Jessica Abo sits down with the CEO and founder of everyday essentials brand GEM. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 1 @ 2:00 pm - October 3 @ 4:00 pm UTC+0
Cannabis Banking Committee To Meet 23 July https://t.co/Hke0Ox8IKQLoad More...
Cannabis Banking Committee To Meet 23 July https://t.co/Hke0Ox8IKQ
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Congress Weighs Measure To Stop Veterans’ Home Loan Denials Over...
- Discretionary Consumption Becomes Law in the Land of Lincoln
- NJ Announces Medical Marijuana Program Rule Changes
- Colorado’s Response To A Burgeoning Nationwide Marijuana Market:...
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Behind the Scenes at Canada’s First Legal, Large-Scale Outdoor...
- SinglePoint’s Direct Solar Shaking Up Industry with Rocket Mortgage...
- The Alkaline Water Company Expands Natural and Specialty Food Channel...
- Yield Growth Enters European Market, Setting Itself Up for Global...
- CFN Media Exclusive Q&A with LadyJane Branding Founder, Jennifer...
Green Market Report
- Namaste Releases Financial Results After a Scandal-Ridden Quarter
- Executive Spotlight: Howard Lee, CEO & Co-founder of SōRSE Technology
- Province Brands Cannabis Beer Isn’t Just Another Infused Beverage
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money July 19, 2019
- The Daily Hit: June 18, 2019
- Italy Picks Aurora Cannabis As Sole Medical Marijuana Supplier
- The Daily Hit: July 17, 2019
- Curaleaf Stock Jumps On $875 Million Grassroots Acquisition
- SOL Global Invests $6.5 Million In CannCure
- Supreme Cannabis Acquires Truverra For $20 Million
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands