RSS Feeds provided via this Cannabis Law Report consist of a selection of headlines, summaries and links to full news stories which can be delivered to desktops, newsreaders or other websites using an XML technology called Really Simple Syndication (RSS).
The RSS Feeds are protected by international copyright laws and all rights in and to the RSS feeds are reserved to Cannabis Law Report.
The RSS Feeds are available for personal, non-commercial use and for non-commercial use on third party websites, blogs and similar applications.
You may display the RSS Feeds on your website, blog, or similar application provided that:-
- The links redirect the user to the original article on Cannabis Law Report when the user clicks on them
- You do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable web page on the Cannabis Law Report website
- The use or display does not suggest that Cannabis Law Report or any of their respective properties, services or products are endorsing your Website, its products or services
- The meaning of the content contained in the RSS Feeds, including the headlines and summaries, is not changed in any way
- Your Website does not contain material that could be construed as libellous, distasteful, offensive, harassing, obscene or illegal; or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- You may not redistribute the RSS Feed
- You must provide attribution to Cannabis Law Report adjacent to the RSS Feed by including this site’s name. Any other use of Cannabis Law Report trademarks or service marks, or of the RSS Feeds requires the prior written permission of Cannabis Law Report.
Cannabis Law Report reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS Feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the RSS Feeds, or any content contained in the RSS Feeds at any time for any reason.
The permitted RSS feed is located at:-