Farm Journal has launched agriculture’s first and most comprehensive database of hemp growers, processors and other value chain participants. This data set integrates with Farm Journal’s Farm Reach database to provide agribusinesses, government agencies, investors and suppliers with unparalleled insights into this exciting growth market.Read More
Farmers in GenCanna’s network of contract producers started suing the company over what the farmers call inferior seed and broken promises. The latest blow hit GenCanna last week, when part of its production facility in Winchester, Kentucky, exploded and caught fire with employees inside. No one was injured, but significant property damage resulted.Read More
Hemp Industry Daily Editor Kristen Nichols sits down with Shawn Hauser – partner at Vicente Sederberg Law Firm, to break down the meaning and impact of new hemp rules just released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.Read More
It’ll cost you $US199 and they say, “Introducing the 2nd Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook – the most comprehensive and reliable data resource for the hemp and CBD industry available today and the only report to deliver a complete, end-to-end look at the cannabis supply chain.”Read More
“The good news is that the USDA remains committed to improving upon its work after securing public input. Formal comments are due to the agency on December 30, and the U.S. Hemp Roundtable is working with its organizational partners to develop recommendations with a unified industry voice. We will be asking you to join in with your comments as well. Stay tuned for our coordinated comment effort in the coming weeks.”Read More
Former Employees At Jeannette Hemp-Drying Facility, Patriot Shield Security, Claim They Have Not Been Paid In Weeks
“They said we were going to get paid on the 5th and 20th of every month,” former employee Korena Albaugh said. “Well, the 5th has gone and passed and nobody paid me.” Dyonte Stewart said he was fired after sharing a social media post about his missing paycheck.Read More
Courier Jnl reports….An explosion and fire Thursday night caused significant damage to a GenCanna hemp processing facility in Kentucky, according to authorities.Read More
Australia: Federal regulations on hemp production need to be relaxed for its lucrative benefits to be released, a federal parliamentary committee has been told.
An inquiry hearing was held in Devonport on Tuesday on a target to increase the value of the country’s agricultural sector to $100 billion by 2030.Read More
Minnesota’s Ag Utilization Research Institute (AURI) has released a report focused on building the industrial hemp industry.Read More
Most readers will have seen this story already. If you are after a little background this report will let you know what happened. “The company opened two boxes in front of me,” Foley said. “Both boxes contained paperwork explaining the shipper as a registered Vermont hemp grower and had laboratory work from October 2019 stating a THC content of .06%.” “I advised the company that this does appear to be legal hemp and not marijuana and the police were not going to seize it,” Foley said.
Still, according to Levy, a FedEx employee in New York tipped the NYPD about the shipment after it made its way to New York. Officers confiscated the package and called Levy into the precinct, asking him to come pick it up.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) released a recorded webinar on Tuesday to help guide individuals through its proposed regulations on hemp. Reports Marijuana MomentRead More
U.S. HEMP AUTHORITYTM RELEASES GUIDANCE PROCEDURES 2.0
After a Year-Long Collaborative Industry Effort, the Updated Guidance Will Continue to Promote High Standards and Best Practices in the Ever-Changing Industry
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) released draft rules for hemp manufacturing on Tuesday and said it will soon begin accepting state regulatory plans for the newly legal crop. Writes Marijuana Moment.Read More
The first meeting on the proposal is set for Tuesday in Santa Fe. Subsequent meetings are planned in Albuquerque and Las Cruces.Read More
The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) federal hemp production rules, Hemp Industry Daily has learned.Read More
Lawmakers said they plan to outlaw smokable hemp next year, a move that could hurt what’s become a big seller in North Carolina’s booming legal hemp industry. Reports WLOS newsRead More
During hearing before the Senate Agriculture Committee USDA Deputy Secretary Stephen Censky stated, “We would expect to be issuing the interim final rule here within the next couple of weeks,”Read More
FBT write in their latest update. “In September, three states authorized the retail sale of hemp-derived CBD, one state Board of Pharmacy rescinded its negative guidance on CBD, and two states published proposed hemp rules. However, five states announced limitations on hemp food or beverage products and two states expanded hemp product labeling requirements. Below is a review of the latest hemp legal changes listed state-by-state.”Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Tech Company Focuses on Providing More Effective Plant-Based Medicines
RYAH is a data analytics company specializing in the medical cannabis industry. Discover how they help patients with their IoT cannabis devices! The post Tech Company Focuses on Providing More […]
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana Nationwide During First 100 Days In Office
Whether you follow politics or not, Bernie Sanders has a plan to legalize marijuana nationwide if he becomes president. Here's how it would work. The post Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana […]
- Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of Legal Cannabis Products
With marijuana legalization in effect since October 2018, Canada is ready to tackle the edible cannabis debate. Check out these new CA cannabis products! The post Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of […]
- Your Vaping Experience Is Only As Good As Your Cartridge
With so many cannabis vaping products available how do you choose? From the latest technology to your health & safety, check out Velxtech cartridges first! The post Your Vaping Experience Is Only […]
- Cannabis Company Defining What It Means To Be Next-Generation Mom and Pop Business
Sparx is leading the cannabis industry with its sustainable cultivation practices and family-owned mom and pop business. Discover the Sparx motto now! The post Cannabis Company Defining What It Means […]
- Study: Can Medical Cannabis Laws Improve Health And Reduce Alcohol Use?
The call for legal cannabis might increase even more following a study showing the benefits of medical marijuana.
- Can Cannabis Help Redefine Capitalism?
The nascent industry has the potential to put values ahead of profits.
- Two Siblings Turn Their Mom's Cookie Recipe Into Cannabis Gold
These two siblings took their mother's chocolate chip recipe and turned it into the edible everyone wants more of.
- Inside the Invention of the Dose Dial
On the Green Entrepreneur Podcast, dosist CEO Gunner Winston shares the process behind their new product.
- How To Add Delivery Service To Your Cannabis Retail
Weed delivery services can bring in additional revenue, so here's what to do in order to implement the strategy.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Cannabis Law Report Supports
Extinction Rebellion Earth
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Greenwood v. Green Leaf Lab LLC
No. 3:17-cv-00415-PK, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 125143 (D. Or. 2017)Despite marijuana’s illegality under federal law, employers in the marijuana […]
- Dewey v. Amazon.com, Inc.
C.A. No. K19C-02-001 (Del. Super. Ct. 2019)An employee’s claim of discrimination under the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act was required to be […]
- Bishop et al. v. City of Yukon
Case no. CV-2018-326 ( 2019)Oklahoma’s medical marijuana law places limitations on municipalities’ police power to regulate retail […]
- Albuquerque Public Schools v. Sledge
Civ. No. 18-1029 KK/LF (D.N.M. 2019)The Individuals with Disabilities Act (“IDEA”) does not require and cannot compel Albuquerque Public […]
- Pharmacann v. Ullery
No. 172, 173, 174, 183, 184 C.D. (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2019)A medical marijuana licensee in Pennsylvania was denied due process when it responded to a […]
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- December 9 @ 8:00 am - December 10 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- January 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- March 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 31, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/ Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/Load More...
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/
Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Cannabis Corner: DEA Commander Turned Pot Co. Advocate
- Week In Review – November 8th-14th
- The Four Regulatory Lanes of the Cannabis Plant
- What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been
- Holistic Pet Wellness And Hemp CBD
- Week In Review – November 1st-7th
- Hemp Industries Association® Conference Announces Sponsors And...
- Introducing Gateway Proven Strategies
CFN Media Group Blog
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: November 18, 2019
- Sunniva Stock Plunges As Company’s President Resigns
- Acreage Buys New Jersey’s Compassionate Care For Undisclosed Amount
- MedMen Faces Reality, Slashes Employees, Scales Back Expansion
- Harvesting, Processing Hemp May Be Expensive For New Farmers
- Earnings Recap: Supreme, Village Farms and Jushi Holdings
- The Green Organic Dutchman Disappoints With Lower Than Expected Revenue
- Aurora Cannabis Shareholders Not Happy With Earnings
- The Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money November 15, 2019
- The Daily Hit: November 14, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands