A study has shown that by 2021, there will be more than 3.5 million cybersecurity job opportunities. The question is: are organizations and companies ready for such a massive lack of professionals? Seemingly not! In fact, as I write this article, a report by GISWS shows that there is a shortfall of talent of around 1.8 million.Well, there has been plenty of reasons for this, but the most common one is the lack of skilled personnel.Read More
Category: Pot Luck
If you have ever experienced any form of back pain, then you are aware that persistence is its most challenging symptom. According to the American Academy of Pain Medicine, back pain is the primary cause of disability in individuals under the age of 45. More than 26 million individuals between 20 and 64 years experience regular back pain. In most cases, people seek care and treatment involving reducing and managing the pain.Read More
Kratom usage has exploded in the recent past. It has many medicinal benefits, chief among them stress relief. Kratom is a natural plant that contains mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine, and other 25 alkaloids, that combine to produce a wide variety of effects including stimulation, improved focus, and painkilling, and anxiety and stress relief.Read More
CBD vape oil directly enters the bloodstream and disperses quickly throughout the body. Though CBD reacts differently for each person here is the basic answer for how CBD oil works. Unlike similar kind of molecule Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD does not have a psychoactive effect.Read More
Great educational video from City of West Hollywood reminding you what is and isn’t legal under local and state ordinances
Sure, it’s perfectly legal to consume recreational cannabis in the City of West Hollywood, but there are some rules you need to keep in mind. Watch our campy parody to learn more.Read More
To open a lounge, existing dispensary owners must apply for a special use permit from the city that will cost $5,000 annually.Read More
“A caller near Banner Mountain Trail and Gracie Road reported three people smoking marijuana,” reads the police blotter. “The caller became irate when they learned marijuana was legalized in California.”Read More
Create a content strategy. Apply your Mission Statement, who you are, to what you say and what you show on your social media, you can’t be everything to everyone so it’s important to maintain your integrity and post meaningful content, don’t oversell your brand, be real, be informative, optimistic and friendly.Read More
Some of the most reliable study materials include the CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115 Official Cert Guide by David Hucaby.Read More
Whilst Tons Of Hashish Are Seized Weekly In The Arabian Sea Indian Police Celebrate Seizing 20grammes At A Rave
The fact that India’s leading newspaper thought the story newsworthy illustrates there’s a long way to go yet on the subcontinentRead More
We might hold back on having an opinion on this as it could get us arrested !Read More
When major states of the United States started decriminalized marijuana, Illinois did not stand back. Medical Marijuana was declared as legal in the state of Illinois in the year 2013!Read More
Not long ago, scientists had no idea that a major body system existed. While studying the way cannabis interacts with the body in the 1900s, scientists found that the compound THC was binding to receptors in a system they had never noticed before.They began studying this system and found that it was extremely complex and had a large impact on the way the body functions. They named it the endocannabinoid system after the plant that led to its discovery.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Wall Street Analysts Are Extremely Bearish on Tesla. Here's Why.
Tesla falls while the Entrepreneur Index™ remains flat on the day. […]
- This Annoying Noise Convinced Me That Disruption Begins at the Bottom
Find points of friction for your customers and your employees to inspire innovation and disrupt your industry. […]
- The 7-Step Guide To Finding the Right Clients and Avoiding the Ones Who Waste Your Time
The right client base is the key to growth -- and staying sane. Here's how to find customers who enrich your business and don't waste your time and energy. […]
- You Can Land a Better Job in Cannabis Than the Job You Have Now
Emerging companies are enticing candidates with competitive salaries and 14 percent annual raises. […]
- Perfection Is a Trap, and It's Keeping You From Being Successful
Don't be afraid to take the first step, even if it ends up being the wrong one. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Garvin v. Cook Investments II
No. 18-35119 (9th Cir. 2019)A plan funded with proceeds from cannabis operations may be approved by a bankruptcy court because the plan's funding […]
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) is seeking experienced and knowledgeable speakers to present educational seminars, workshops, and panels at our events in New York, Los Angeles and Boston.May 28 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) will deliver on the hottest cannabis related opportunities in New York City from May 29th – June 1st.May 29 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- June 12 - June 14
- June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm EDT
American & Two Myanmar Locals Indicted By Central Mandalay Court For Growing Cannabis https://t.co/npKTtz8l0mLoad More...
American & Two Myanmar Locals Indicted By Central Mandalay Court For Growing Cannabis https://t.co/npKTtz8l0m
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Update on the African Cannabis Market; Alabama Makes Medical Cannabis...
- HempWood Facility Coming to Kentucky; Harvard and MIT To Study Health...
- How Risk Management Can Make Marijuana Businesses Bulletproof
- Preparing for Increased M&A Activity in the US Hemp Industry
- Implications and Ramifications of the Hemp Seizures in Idaho and...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Canopy Growth acquires established skincare and well-being company...
- Canopy Rivers Portfolio Company Agripharm Awarded Outdoor Cultivation...
- Atlas Blockchain Closes $10.1MM Total Financing for Proposed...
- Leading Cannabis Brand Launches First-Ever Dissolvable, CBD-Infused...
- RavenQuest BioMed Expands Into Europe
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: May 22, 2019
- Green Market Report Stock Index Releases 2019 Q1 Summary Report
- Organigram Begins Trading on the NASDAQ
- A Simple Guide To Making An Investment In Marijuana Stocks
- The Daily Hit: May 21, 2019
- Canopy Growth Appoints Mike Lee as Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart Partners with Left Coast Ventures™ to Introduce Mind Your Head™ Cannabis Brand
- Australis Capital Acquires Green Therapeutics Brands in $8 Million Deal
- New Regime Will Impact Aphria Stock
- The Daily Hit: May 20, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands