The legalization of hemp has opened up a world of opportunities for cultivators, extractors and retailers alike, enabling them to compare prices and supply across state lines and secure the best deals. It has also exposed a dire need.Read More
Category: Pot Luck
Will Kleidon, founder/CEO of Ojai Energetics has been elected Chairman of the California Hemp Council (CHC). The council is the leading voice for the California Hemp lobby consisting of members of other industry leaders such as Dr. Bronners, Nutiva, Hoban Law, Vincente Sederberg and more.Read More
Arthritis can be excruciating as it causes swelling in the joints. As a result, it becomes difficult for the patient to move his joints without feeling any pain. So far, there is no effective cure for the disease and patients are prescribed pain killers. In half the cases, these pain killers don’t work, and the patient has to tolerate the pain on his own. This is where the cannabis strains come in.Read More
An interesting report about a cancer patient who had to look all over the US to find a place to grow own medical cannabis. It was all going well until…..Read More
This is not to say that CBD supplements don’t deliver on their promised health benefits, but there is a lack of legitimate scientific evidence to support the claims made by many manufacturers.Read More
The market for CBD vaping oil – and other CBD products – is fast-growing. This very useful pain and anxiety relieving product, derived from the cannabis plant, has met with many very satisfied users, and is becoming ever-more popular.Read More
It is believed that cannabis was first used in China around 2900 BC. It was Emperor Shen Nung who reportedly first started using marijuana as a medicine around 2700 BC.Read More
Executive Director of medical cannabis company, Helius, Paul Manning believes there may be several phenotype expressions of cannabis in New Zealand, and local varieties of the plant imported from the Netherlands 20 years ago that are no longer widely available anywhere else in the world.Read More
New Frontier Data is proud to present The Latin America Regional Cannabis Report: 2019 Industry Outlook.Read More
The breeding of cannabis strains has been part of the culture for many years and more and more growers are making use of the knowledge available to create their own strain. Breeding new and different cannabis strains is done for a variety of reasons and can prove to be a worthwhile and satisfying experience for a grower.Read More
After obtaining its necessary cannabis exporting licenses, a Canadian producer will begin shipping medical marijuana oils to Australia.Read More
The International Phytomedicines Institute (IPI) at Harvard Medical School, was launched on May 26 during the 2019 Global Health Catalyst summit at Harvard Medical SchoolRead More
Press Release: EMMAC and Imperial College London manuscript to be published in peer-reviewed Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research Journal
EMMAC Life Sciences Ltd (“EMMAC” or the “Company”), the European independent medical cannabis company, announces that the manuscript, “A comprehensive patient and public involvement programme evaluating perception of cannabis-derived medicinal products in the treatment of acute postoperative pain, nausea and vomiting using a qualitative thematic framework” has been published in ‘Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research’, the only peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the scientific, medical and psychosocial exploration of clinical cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, and the official journal of the International Cannabinoid Research Society(ICRS).Read More
Australia’s Channel 9 News reports, “The owner of a café where a Perth family become ill after eating a chocolate brownie allegedly laced with marijuana is set to face court after being charged over the incident”Read More
The NHS has opened the UK’s first ever cannabis treatment clinic in response to soaring levels of “skunk”-induced psychosis.Read More
More than one hundred and twenty varieties of cannabinoids are responsible for lending this effect on human psychological and physical being. However, amongst these chemical compounds, the Cannabidiol is one which does not produce any ‘high’ or ‘euphoric’ sensation.Read More
You all are aware that over the years the medical health has been threatened by extreme smoking events, where the leading cause of every single disease is the high concentration of nicotine in the blood. Though in the beginning, smoking the cigarettes or other nicotine tubes seems to be relaxing and as an escapade from the stress, as the number of cigarettes increase, there is a relevant rise in the number of health problems. The concerned doctors couldn’t help but worry about the growing cases of lung cancer, oral cancer, stress, and so on.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- So You Want To Be a Sports Agent? Here's What You Need to Know.
Harrison Gaines, CEO of SLASH Sports & Entertainment, talks about the ins-and-outs of being an agent for professional athletes. […]
- Should You Take out a Loan for Commercial Real Estate? How to Decide.
When it's time to expand your business, a real estate loan might be your best bet. […]
- Make the Choice to Be Positive
Jon Gordon shares his thoughts on the value of positivity for professional sports teams and Fortune 500 companies. […]
- Post Malone Launches Shaboink Hemp Pre-Rolls and Announces Partnership With Icon Farms and Sherbinskis
Post Malone, singer and founder of hemp and cannabis brand Shaboink, announced a new product: American-grown hemp pre-rolls. […]
- What Are 'Google Penalties,' and Why Do You Need to Avoid Them?
Many businesses have been sunk by Google's algorithm updates. Don't become one of them. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 28
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8Load More...
Texas Gov Sends Letter Saying, "Failing to enforce marijuana laws cannot be blamed on legislation that did not decriminalize marijuana in Texas" https://t.co/LF0id0XNY8
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Congress Weighs Measure To Stop Veterans’ Home Loan Denials Over...
- Discretionary Consumption Becomes Law in the Land of Lincoln
- NJ Announces Medical Marijuana Program Rule Changes
- Colorado’s Response To A Burgeoning Nationwide Marijuana Market:...
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Avicanna Commences Trading on the TSX Under the Symbol “AVCN”
- Pasha Brands Announces Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Pure Global Announces New Distribution Agreement Expanding Access to...
- Aurora Cannabis Obtains Two Licences for Outdoor Growing Operations
- Jane Technologies, Inc. Announces $21 Million in Series B Funding
Green Market Report
- Pressure Builds On Washington To Solve Cannabis Banking Problems
- Dixie CEO Chuck Smith Says He Expects To Be In 8 States Very Soon
- Namaste Releases Financial Results After a Scandal-Ridden Quarter
- Executive Spotlight: Howard Lee, CEO & Co-founder of SōRSE Technology
- Province Brands Cannabis Beer Isn’t Just Another Infused Beverage
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money July 19, 2019
- The Daily Hit: June 18, 2019
- Italy Picks Aurora Cannabis As Sole Medical Marijuana Supplier
- The Daily Hit: July 17, 2019
- Curaleaf Stock Jumps On $875 Million Grassroots Acquisition
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands