As more and more medical studies are helping to prove the positive effects of CBD, there are many new CBD products available for those suffering pain, anxiety, and other ailments difficult to treat with traditional medications. Products containing only CBD are legal in all 50 states which makes it an accessible treatment as well. (Note: If the products you intend to purchase contain trace amounts of THC, which is possible based on how the products were made, you may need to look into the legality of these products in your state.)Read More
Category: Pot Luck
The information is designed for investors but if you are looking for a quick Synopsis as of September 2019. This is, a good a place to start as any.Read More
Vanity Fair Article: “SHITTY WEED FOR EVERYONE”: WHY THE POTHEAD CROWD THINKS LEGALIZATION OF “THE PLANT” MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA
Big Pharma, John Boehner, and government (“the state wanted rec because they could tax it at three times the rate”) have glommed on to the “New Pot,” harshing old stoners’ mellows. But can anything really ruin pot’s cosmic comedy?Read More
A canine companion is the best and the most loyal company a man can have. Your pet dog adds immense joy to your life. Why not give some of the same happiness back to your buddy? CBD for dogs can help boost your pet’s health, making its life a million times better than before.Read More
Arizona’s hopes of legalising cannabis for recreational use have been dealt a severe blow with the appointment of one the USA’s most fervent anti-weed crusaders to the state’s Supreme Court. Reports LeafdeskRead More
The new range offers “authentic taste profiles” for various categories, including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, bakery products and sweet goods, as well as savory products. The hemp extracts are used in combination with other natural flavoring components in the company’s range of natural flavors.Read More
Cannabiz Media have written this interesting piece. “The hemp CBD market is getting more competitive every day, which means businesses operating across the supply chain need to find ways to differentiate themselves from competitors and stand out with strong brands if they want to carve out an early chunk of market share. To get started, focus on six fundamental P’s of branding: promise, position, proof, persona, perception, and personalityRead More
Luxury cannabis brand Canndescent has its sights set on Canada and Asia as it gears up for major growth, fueled by what CEO Adrian Sedlin called the “international flavor” of the company’s new investors.Read More
Senator Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) plans to make government loans available to “economically and socially disadvantaged” Americans seeking to launch marijuana businesses, she revealed as part of a broader criminal justice plan released Monday.Read More
When it comes to buying weed, users have the option of shopping from online stores and local dispensaries. While you can visit a local store to buy the products you want, online shopping lets you do it in a few clicks.Read More
Patients who used smokable cannabis found an 89.3 percent reduction in symptoms of depression ??” while 3.2 percent found their symptoms worsen and 7.5 percent said it made no difference. For anxiety, symptoms were reduced a total of 93.5 percent ??” while 2.1 percent saw an increase in symptoms and 4.4 percent saw no difference. For stress, the numbers were very similar, at 93.5 percent finding relief and 2.7 percent seeing symptoms worsen while 4 percent saw no change.Read More
One minor cannabinoid that appears to be gaining attention is tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV). THCV is an analog of THC, but produces a completely different buzz than its intoxicating counterpart. It is also found in trace amounts in marijuana, so the effects are likely attributed to more prominent cannabinoids.Read More
Intended for investors and business operators looking to enter or expand operations in the region, this first of its kind report takes a closer look at cannabis business markets and sectors across Latin America and the Caribbean while providing extensive, unbiased data and analysis which includes:Read More
Wall St Jnl write, “The contradiction between federal and local laws can feel especially confusing to travelers in states where pot has been legalized”Read More
Nowadays it is a common thing that anyone could see a piece of news about CBD oil or could meet a CBD user randomly every day. By this, there are two things we could understand. The first thing is CBD is not anymore seen as a fearful or forbidden or prohibited product and secondly, the people who use CBD are aware of the difference between weed and hemp.Read More
Investigative Article – Lohud: “How NY drug dealers sell illegal THC cartridges, oils connected to vaping lung injury probe”
LoHud report, ” Thousands of illicit THC vape cartridges seized by police across New York underscored the booming marijuana black market being investigated as a potential cause of mysterious vaping-related lung illnesses.”Read More
LeafCann say – “We’ll be employing well in excess of 1000 (people) when all three of our licences are operational … we want to create high-value jobs” Reports local media outlet In Daily.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
NACB Latest News
- Austin Company Combines Beautiful Design With Functionality In Glass Pipes
Looking for the ultimate glass pipes & cannabis accessories? Discover GRAV and why they use scientific glass for the optimal smoking experience! The post Austin Company Combines Beautiful Design […]
- Where Things Stand With Marijuana Legalization 2019
Marijuana legalization is moving at a snail's pace for some, but did you know there is legal weed in 11 states & Washington, D.C? Here's the full list! The post Where Things Stand With Marijuana […]
- New Yorkers Can Possess Marijuana With No Fear of Penalty..To A Point
Decriminalizing marijuana in New York might be the next best thing to legal recreational marijuana. But what does this mean for NY residents? The post New Yorkers Can Possess Marijuana With No Fear […]
- The California Marijuana Market Is Now The Biggest In The World
California is now the biggest marijuana market in the world and for good reason! Discover the cause of their amazing growth & why it matters for you! The post The California Marijuana Market Is […]
- California Company Creates Flavorful, Consistent Product For Cannabis Edibles Market
Punch Edibles is quickly making a name for itself by creating consistent cannabis products & delicious CBD edibles. Discover Punch Edibles now! The post California Company Creates Flavorful, […]
- There's No Connection Between Marijuana And Violence, Experts Say
A new book claims otherwise, but experts say there is not a connection between the two.
- The Reinvention Of Mike Tyson: How He's Rewriting His Story With Cannabis
The former heavyweight champ describes how Cannabis helped him redefine himself.
- Mitch McConnell Urges FDA To Ease CBD Regulations 'Within 120 Days'
The Kentucky Senator drafted a proposal that would clear a path for the lawful marketing of hemp-derived CBD products.
- How This Family-Owned Cannabis Business Stays Profitable, Self-Funded Despite Tough Regulatory Environment
Autumn Brands' CFO and Co-Owner, Autumn Shelton, describes the secret to their small business success in the booming cannabis industry.
- For Cannabis Software, One Size Does Not Fit All
What the rise of the cannabis tool stack means for cannabis retailers looking to grow their business.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Union of Medical Marijuana Patients, Inc. v. City of San Diego (UMMP v. San Diego II)
S238563 (Cal. 2019)The adoption of a municipal ordinance does not qualify as a “project” under the California Environmental Quality Act […]
- Florida Dept. of Health v. Florigrown, LLC
1D18-4471 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2019)Florida’s statute requiring a vertically integrated model for the registration of medical marijuana […]
- Grant v. Herbert
2019 UT 42 (Utah 2019)The Governor did not veto the Utah Medical Cannabis Act, a legislative act approved by voter initiative.The medical cannabis […]
- Hansen v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
911 F.3d 1362 (Fed. Cir. 2018)Employee was properly dismissed from his position after a positive drug test because the Department of Homeland […]
- Horn v. Medical Marijuana, Inc.
15-701 (W.D.N.Y. 2019)CBD byproduct from the extraction process is essentially a resin extracted from cannabis, which in 2012 fell within the […]
- September 19 @ 8:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 1 - October 3
- October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Battle of the Weedwork Stars, Final Episode? https://t.co/DajlO0ssZbLoad More...
Battle of the Weedwork Stars, Final Episode? https://t.co/DajlO0ssZb
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Feed has no items.
CFN Media Group Blog
- CWCB Expo Los Angeles Connecting Cannabis Leaders & Investors
- Halo Provides Update on Bophelo Biosciences Signing and Closing
- Zenabis Provides Operations Update for August 2019
- The Green Organic Dutchman Hosts Analyst Site Visit at Hamilton and...
- 1933 Industries Executes Licensing Agreement with PLUGplay and...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: September 19, 2019
- iAnthus Capital Holdings Acquires Sierra Well for $27.6 Million
- Eaze Fights Back As DionyMed Stock Trading Resumes
- The Daily Hit: September 18, 2019
- Supreme Cannabis Reports 90% Increase in Revenue
- Overcoming Canada’s Cannabis Shortage
- The Daily Hit: September 17, 2019
- McConnell Pushes FDA To Act On CBD Guidance
- Singer John Legend Teams Up With PLUS Products For CBD Launch
- Shopify Agrees To Hemp-Derived CBD Sales
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands