Good to see that there is a UK player on the block in North America. Let’s see how they stack up against the existing players in the market.Read More
Category: Breaking News
Per the photo, maybe the licenses wouldn’t be so expensive if he didn’t fly around in a private jet !Read More
MJ Biz report Weedmaps blames the slow rollout of recreational marijuana markets in California and Massachusetts and a dwindling pool of outside funding. The job cuts disclosed by Weedmaps CEO Chris Beals via Twitter –amount to more than 100 people. They affect the company’s news division and other departments.Read More
Now the US market has gone south people are going south hoping that Brazil is the next cannabis / hemp / cbd goldrush. First, legislation has to be passed.Read More
Military website Task & Purpose reports that an internal US military document has revealed that at nine Army bases in or near marijuana-friendly states, there has been a roughly 18% increase between 2017 and 2018 in positive drug tests for THC and for comparison, there has only been a 5% increase in soldiers testing positive for THC across the entire Army.Read More
“A national referendum would empower the American people to pass popular reforms without relying on Congress to take action.”Read More
Denverite report, “Cannabis growers Bonsai Cultivation has recalled marijuana from stores all over the city and state because of excessively high yeast and mold counts, the Denver Department of Public Health and Environment announced Monday.”Read More
“In order to implement these measures, CannTrust’s Board of Directors has determined that it is necessary to destroy approximately $12 million of biological assets and approximately $65 million worth of inventory that was not authorized by CannTrust’s licence.”Read More
“I trust that the time and resources of our federal police and courts will not be wasted pursuing individual cannabis users who are acting in accordance with ACT law”. Says ACT AG Gordon Ramsey.Read More
Leading Australian research company says 42% of Australians now support legalisation of marijuana, up 9% points in just four years
A growing number of Australians want marijuana legalised Says Roy Morgan Research in a new report published. These are the latest findings from the Roy Morgan Single Source survey, derived from in-depth face-to-face interviews with over 50,000 Australians each year in their homes.Read More
Their headline is actually somewhat more damming. They write, “Marijuana Madness Turns Into a Cannabis Crash Sales disappoint, stocks tumble and startups scramble for financing”Read More
Australia:Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt pens letter to ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr, calling on him to produce evidence he considered before supporting the legislation, regarding the health impacts of cannabis.
On the announcement of the ACT (Australian Capital Territory’s) successful vote to introduce legislation legalizing the possession of small amounts of cannabis and allowing individuals to grow two plants we initially had a flurry of some quite ill-informed and unpleasant comments by govt ministers. We’ve now moved onto the threatening political letter stage. As always, democracy is fine until the vote doesn’t go your way.Read More
We jest……. on this news of Aurora Cannabis and CTT Pharmaceutical announcing the launch of their new product, sublingual cannabis wafers. Maybe the people in our header picture at the Church of Cannabis might want to order some in !Read More
Thus far only 441 residents have applied for expungement and so far only 79 individuals were eligible.Read More
NACB announces adoption of its National Standards on Security.Read More
They write….Welcome to Malaysia Society of Awareness (MASA) 2019 national survey for cannabis in Malaysia. Your answers will represent the final decision of Malaysian citizens and will be used as statistics for government review. Please answer the questions carefully (ten only) and share this link with your family and friends so that the opinion of every Malaysian citizen can be accounted for.Read More
Gamjapreneur report, “The Texas medical cannabis dispensary applications portal was shut down without warning after just one week on the Texas Department of Public Safety’s website.”Read More
After all the chatter about the supposed naughty Bidens we now learn that the group linked to Rudy worked on behalf of a foreign national to try and elect two Nevada candidates in order to gain favor in obtaining adult-use cannabis licenses.Read More
Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak on Friday announced he is creating a multiagency task force to “root out corruption or criminal influences” in the state’s legal cannabis market, spurred by federal charges filed against two businessmen with ties to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.Read More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Senate Will Decide Marijuana Banking Bill
Could this marijuana banking bill finally allow businesses access to cannabis financial services? Here's what happens next in the marijuana banking debate. The post Senate Will Decide Marijuana […]
- Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, Social Alternative for Cannabis Users
Mood33 offers cannabis users healthy cannabis-infused beverages with no "fillers" or synthetic ingredients. Discover Mood33 cannabis tonics now! The post Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, […]
- Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company Offers Healthy CBD Products That Promote Wellness
Founded by a cancer survivor, Sugar and Kush offer CBD products ready to eat, cook with & more. Discover how Sugar & Kush CBD Oil can help you! The post Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company […]
- CannaBus Culture Film Festival Headed For Miami, Seattle and Portland
The CannaBus Culture Film Festival hopes to enlighten and educate people about what the cannabis community can be or what it actually is. Learn more now! The post CannaBus Culture Film Festival […]
- Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana For Medical Reasons Than For Recreation
Using marijuana for medical reasons is more than double that of recreational users according to a new study. Here's the research & why it matters! The post Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana […]
- Black Market Weed Is Still Popular In Some States, But It's Also Very Dangerous
If you want to stay safe when using cannabis, then stay out of the black market.
- Roz McCarthy Shares What Inspired Her To Seek Diversity In The Cannabis Industry
One of the most influential people in the cannabis market shares how her nonprofit is diversifying leadership within the industry.
- Why The Cannabis Industry Is Urging For A Regulated Market
To help keep illicit products off the market, the industry is pleading for federal regulation for better control and testing.
- Efforts Intensify To Battle Corruption Involving Local Government Officials And Cannabis Industry
States are taking action against government officials involved in bribery and extortion.
- Should I Give Marijuana Products To My Dog?
Whether it's for anxiety, health reasons or something else, some people are giving pets CBD, but is it safe?
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Schmitt et al. v. LaRose
No. 19-3196 (6th Cir. 2019)A decision by an Ohio county board of elections to reject ballot initiatives regarding certain marijuana decriminalization […]
- Chance v. Kraft Heinz Food Company
CA No. K18C-01-056 (Del. Super. Ct. 2018)Delaware’s Medical Marijuana Act (DMMA) does not require employers to participate in an activity made […]
- State v. Jones (Jones II)
No. CR-18-0370-PR (Ariz. 2019)Under Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA), the definition of ‘marijuana’ includes resin, and by […]
- Whitmire v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
359 F. Supp. 3d 761 (D. Ariz 2019)The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) creates a private cause of action for employees who are medical marijuana […]
- Sias et al. v. Vigil
D-101-CV-2019-61967 (N.M. Dist. 2019)New Mexico’s medical cannabis program cannot deny registry identification cards to non-residents, since […]
- October 21
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
KIGHT LAW ATTORNEYS SPEAK AT LEGAL CONFERENCE IN NEW YORK https://t.co/wcQ54EAypkLoad More...
KIGHT LAW ATTORNEYS SPEAK AT LEGAL CONFERENCE IN NEW YORK https://t.co/wcQ54EAypk
Hoban Law Group Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
- Neptune Signs an Extraction Agreement in the U.S. and Expands U.S....
- Cresco Labs Receives Adult-Use Approval for All Five Existing...
- SOL Global Shareholders Approve Name Change to “Bluma Wellness”...
- THC BioMed Submits Application to Add Sales of Edibles, Topicals and...
- HempFusion Launches Innovative Full Spectrum CBD Twist Products
Green Market Report
- Dionymed Implodes As CEO, COO Resign, Creditor Demands $24 Million
- Shryne Group Is All In For Stiiizy
- Capital Raises: Holistic Industries, CBD Unlimited
- The Daily Hit: October 16, 2019
- Valens GroWorks Reports Solid Earnings In Third Quarter
- The Daily Hit: October 15, 2019
- Canopy Growth Sells AusCann, Closes Beckley Acquisition
- Flowhub Snags $23 Million, Including An Investment From Kraft Heinz
- Aphria Stock Pops On Solid First Quarter Earnings
- Fan Owned Legion M Brings Back Jay And Silent Bob
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands