At the local level, Manufacturers require more permits which in turn leads to more inspections from city and county regulators. ServSafe® certification, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and added health and safety requirements are just a few of the additional compliance factors for these license types. Knowing where these types of licenses fail can save a license owner or investor hundreds of thousands of dollars. What’s your compliance score?
Below is our latest listing for the Top Five (5) Infractions for the Manufacturer / Processor:
- The licensee does not immediately input all marijuana and marijuana product(s) into the state-mandated inventory tracking system and account for all variances.
- The facility does not ship compliant product, ready for final sale, that is properly labeled for all required statements and warnings.
- The facility does not document material changes to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) as directed.
- The facility is missing manufacture and/or safety procedure documentation for extraction equipment.
- The licensee does not have a complete inventory of material safety data sheets (MSDS) where products are used and/or stored.
Adherence Compliance is now serving 16 U.S. States (markets) for Manufacturer or Processor regulatory and financial compliance inspections. To see our updated available states/markets for compliance software and services, please scroll below to our Availability Listing.
Availability Listing – Adherence SCORE App
Colorado – All Cities & Counties
Washington – All Cities & Counties
California – More than 45 Cities and 10 Counties
Oregon – All Cities & Counties
Nevada – All Cities & Counties
Illinois – All Cities & Counties
Maryland – All Cities & Counties
Pennsylvania – All Cities & Counties
Massachusetts – All Cities & Counties
Michigan – All Cities & Counties
New Jersey – All Cities & Counties
Minnesota – All Cities & Counties
New York – All Cities & Counties
Montana – All Cities & Counties
New Mexico – All Cities & Counties
Hawaii – All Islands!
New Markets – Coming Soon
Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Washington DC, Iowa, and more!
Adherence Compliance Data Download Center