The publication is obviously operating on a advertising model and they seem to be happy to send it out to all and sundry for free. We presume they’ve done the numbers and think that the market is strong enough to bear it. Our experience of dispensaries is that they’ll be sitting alongside a lot of other advertising led publications.
We tried to contact them via their contact us form but for one reason or another the form wouldn’t send, Access denied?
Their, About Us, section tells us about management and the fact that the magazine falls under the umbrella of GIE media based in Ohio but not much about the aims of the publication itself
Here’s an example of today’s headlines. Basically the same thing you’ll see everywhere else.
- Major Illinois Bank to Close All Cannabis Business Accounts
- Orange County’s First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens in Newburgh
- True Leaf to Present at 7th Annual MicroCap Conference in New York City
- MassRoots Dispensary Finder to List Only State-Licensed Dispensaries
- Tilray Launches High Park Company to Produce and Distribute Adult-Use Cannabis in Canada
- Canadian Banker Snags $750 Million in Marijuana Business as Rivals Say No
- Why Weedmaps is Under Fire for its Silicon Valley Attitude
- Clark County (Nevada) Commissioners Debate Standalone Recreational Marijuana Stores
- Tennesee Medical Marijuana Bill Dead for the Year
- Nova Scotia Cannabis Legislation Sets Fines, Syncs Marijuana and Alcohol Penalties
Also, for us, we have found they have an annoying pop up for the reader to fill in their email. All fine, but it sits at the bottom right hand of the page and it’s impossible to fill in.