- APS Level 5
- $76,009 – $82,200 per annum
- Woden, ACT
The Office of Drug Control is seeking an experienced ASP5 regulatory officer to join the Medicinal Cannabis Section.
The key duties of the position include:
- Analyse routine information presented as part of licence and permit applications to determine if applicants have met requirements and are suitable to hold licences and/or permits under the ND Act.
- Liaise with licence and permit holders to clarify requirements and design licences and permits under the ND Act that both satisfy regulatory requirements and support business needs.
- Respond to public and industry queries about the medicinal cannabis regulatory framework via phone and email.
- Resolve routine queries or other matters related to regulated entities
- Prepare formal permit and licence documents and detailed recommendations to the Delegate setting out reasons for decision under the ND Act, often under tight timeframes.
- Manage a case load both autonomously and as part of a team.
Experience in a regulatory environment will be well regarded.