Full Job Description
Balestreri, Potocki & Holmes is a dynamic, long established firm located in downtown San Diego and we are growing. We provide comprehensive counsel and litigation strategies to large and small companies across a wide range of established and emerging industries and practice areas, including the burgeoning areas of craft beer and cannabis.
We just launched a new logo and website that showcase our commitment to the future as well as to our lawyers and our clients. We offer a collaborative and supportive learning environment, complete with internal education programs, business development assistance with access to a professional coach and a dedicated mentor for new associates.
Attorneys are encouraged to practice across many areas in order to develop expertise in more than one practice area and to identify personal preferences. Balestreri, Potocki & Holmes has a defined path for associates to become Members of the firm and build fulfilling careers. Associates receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and receive incentive pay for business generation.
We need an experienced construction lawyer to handle high exposure cases. If you have a proven track record handling big cases and are seeking an opportunity for professional growth and increased responsibility for case handling, we encourage you to join our team.
Opportunities Available to You:
- Overall case management
- Depositions of lay witnesses and experts
- Complex case evaluations
- Direct communication with clients
- Participation in mediations
- Draft and argue dispositive motions
Must Have Skills for Success:
- Strong will and ambition to succeed
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to second chair at trial
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
To keep our team safe, we are currently working remotely and are successfully utilizing a variety of technologies to maintain collaboration and productivity.
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process