Kurichety Law, an entrepreneurial boutique cannabis law firm, is seeking a part-time corporate/commercial transactions attorney with 3-5 years’ experience.
Our practice is rapidly growing and we are on the cutting edge of cannabis law. This position will afford an opportunity to work with and be mentored by attorneys who have extensive experience founding and operating cannabis businesses.
We are driven and expect high quality work, but the environment is flexible, collegial, and supportive. This is an excellent opportunity for an early-stage business attorney to be a part of the dynamic and rapidly evolving cannabis industry and grow along with the firm.
- General corporate and transactional legal experience, including entity governance and formation, operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements, private placements, and distribution, licensing, manufacturing and other commercial contracts
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; must provide high quality and timely work product
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Cannabis experience preferred but not required.
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a remote position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- legal: 3 years (Required)
- Bar (Required)
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings