Robert Half is seeking an Attorney for a 3+ month, REMOTE opportunity with a Well-Respected Corporation .
- 3+ years of experience in Cannabis Regulatory Law
- Experience preparing and filing cannabis license renewal applications
- Experience obtaining/renewing cannabis licenses related to business operations (cultivation, manufacturing/extraction, transportation, retail, etc)
Please be ready to provide the following….
- Three professional references
- An updated resume , highlighting your relevant experience, in a Word document
- A short paragraph summarizing why you are qualified for the job and any remarkable projects or achievements
- Your pay expectations (hourly for contract, and annually for a permanent role)
- Your availability for an interview and the soonest that you can start on a job
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Solid understanding of License Agreements
- Strong attention to detail
- Licensed attorney
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Top notch academic credentials and references
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.