This week there were several Australian cannabis companies making waves in the market, with multiple players—including Elixinol Global, CropLogic and Impression Healthcare—entering into lucrative supply agreements.
The Althea Group also saw its product uptake climb to 1,523 patients, while MGC Pharmaceuticals completed beta testing on its nutraceutical product line.
Interested in learning more? Then read on for further in-depth coverage of the biggest developments to emerge from the Australian cannabis market this week.
- CropLogic snags $15 million supply agreement
- Althea Group uptake climbs to 1,523 patients
- Elixinol enters into supply agreement with Pet Releaf
- Impression Healthcare partners with ONE Championship
- Incannex secures medicinal cannabis oil supply agreement
- MGC Pharma completes nutraceutical beta testing
Source: Green Fund