The key tasks the successful candidate will assist to deliver are:
- Assist in development of policy documents and/or instructional material and/or governance material
- Draft routine written material including ministerial correspondence, ministerial submissions/briefs, power point presentations
- Assist in development of content for Office of Drug Control website
- Assist in management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake general administration of information including records management using the TRIM document management system (excellent TRIM skills are required)
- Provision of secretariat services, including drafting and circulating papers and minute taking
- Behave in a professional and courteous manner whilst on Departmental premises
- Participate in and contribute to performance discussions as required or directed by the Contract Manager
Naturally for this position we are seeking an experienced Policy Officer (APS6 equivalent) with APS experience, coupled with experienced in TRIM.
In addition, you will be an Australian citizen and have Baseline security clearance or higher.
This role will be offered as an APS6 equivalent hourly rate contract notionally commencing ASAP until June 2021 + 12-month extension. This will be based on site for full time hours from Woden, Canberra. Remote working will not be supported for this position.
Applications strictly close Monday 23rd November, 12 noon.
For further details please contact Hayley Murdoch at email@example.com
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
(02) 6230 7666