About the business
Australian Natural Therapeutics Group (ANTG) produce exclusive high-quality cannabinoid based medicinal treatments that can meet individual patient needs. We combine a strong research focus with best in class cultivation and extraction methods to develop cannabinoid medicines that offer safe and effective therapeutic benefits to patients.
Our passion for the plant underpins our focus on putting the needs of patients first – and we believe, as an independent company, that we are uniquely positioned to achieve more and be more for the benefit of humanity.
About the role
The Quality System and Compliance Specialist daily duties are as below:
- Quality Management System (QMS) documentation and record management.
- Performing finished and interim product stock audits
- Establishing and monitoring site compliance to company procedures.
- Reporting non-conformances to the Quality Systems Manager in a timely manner
- Assisting the Quality Systems Manager with the Administration of Quality Registers including monthly Quality KPI reporting.
- Assisting the Quality Systems Manager with Quality and Compliance administration duties.
- Promoting GMP compliance and awareness throughout the ANTG GMP team.
- Determine, with the relevant staff line manager, staff training requirements for their position on-site.
- Perform regular review of compliance to training requirements and report any deficiencies to the Quality Systems Manager and relevant staff line manager.
- Facilitate coordination of on-site staff training according to training matrices.
- Administration of material receipt systems including quarantine, approval, rejection, and storage.
- Administration of site GMP change controls ensuring evidence of completion is filed with change control documents.
- Other duties as directed by the Quality Systems Manager.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to utilise experience and skills in a Medicinal Cannabis regulated environment.
- Career development opportunities.
Skills and experience
- Recent University graduates with interest in the Pharmaceutical Quality and Compliance field accepted
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively monitor and communicate compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capability of working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse and high performing team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?