Here’s the relevant information and extract- They are retailing the report for $US395
This is the purchase point
The Hemp-Derived CBD Report is the first of our two-part series on the U.S. CBD market (Part II: Marijuana-Derived CBD).
Get a complete, concise view into how this market works and how to succeed in it. For manufacturers, retailers, marketers and investors.
Use this report to:
- Understand what consumers want from their Hemp CBD and how to differentiate your product.
- Discover which products are selling the fastest and why.
- Learn what markets have significant untapped potential and how to capture it.
- Identify the factors driving CBD sales and how they differ from general cannabis sales drivers.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities offered by each distribution channel.
- Compare practices of the leading brands.
- Understand the differences between states where cannabis is allowed medically, recreationally or prohibited, and how to operate effectively within each of them.
- 25 pages full of primary research, statistics and analysis.
- Market sizes and growth forecasts.
- Ranking of the top brands and analysis of key characteristics.
- Breakdown of consumers’ profiles and preferences.
- Analysis of distribution trends.
- Regulatory overview.
- Comparative analysis of states in each stage of cannabis legalization.
From the team that brought you the report Understanding Cannabidiol featured in Forbes, this is the most informative resource on the hemp-derived CBD market today.