Indiva (TSXV: NDVA) (OTCQX: NDVAF) is a Canadian licensed producer of premium cannabis and cannabis products, and a provider of extraction, manufacturing and refinement services. Indiva aims to be a clear Canadian leader in the cannabis industry by creating products that outperform the field in their quality and creativity.
In Canada, Indiva will produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang® Chocolate, Ruby® Cannabis Sugar, Sapphire™ Salt, Ruby® Gems, and other derivative products through licence agreements and joint ventures.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Brand Manager will lead the development and growth of Indiva’s multi- brand portfolio. They will develop the brands’ marketing strategies, brand architecture and product innovation. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Canadian cannabis industry and is a marketer with a consumer-first mindset.
- Lead the strategic direction for Indiva’s brand including brand positioning, brand development and product innovation
- Present strategic plans to internal leadership, provide regular updates, and conduct quarterly post-mortems
- Source and incorporate consumer insights, market intelligence and POS data to make informed decisions
- Has a strong understanding of Canadian cannabis regulations and how to navigate them
- Lead the annual brand plan development process for the Indiva brands
- Lead the development and execution brand marketing tactics including advertising, retail promotion, point of sale and merchandise, packaging design, media planning and direct mail
- Collaborate with key partners and project manage initiatives from development through to execution
- Manage the brand marketing budget
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, brand/portfolio management, sales and/or strategy business experience
- Experience in cannabis, consumer-packaged goods or a related industry is preferred
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong understanding of a multi-brand, cross-functional organization
- Positive attitude, self-starter and proactive thinker
- Candidate must be willing to travel 10% of the time
INDIVA offers a competitive compensation package (including benefits and equity participation) commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Brand Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)