We apply our entirely subjective bong score to each event
1 Don’t Bother Unless You Need A Well Deserved Sleep
2 You Might Learn Something But We Hope You Didn’t Pay For It
3 This is really something, interesting presenters, well worth the money, and i actually will learn something
oin cannabis financial and legal experts and industry thought leaders as they discuss the rapidly changing cannabis capital and finance landscape:
- Cory Parnell, CPA, Chief Operating Officer of Bridge West CPAs & Advisors
- Sahar Ayinehsazian, Senior Associate Attorney in Vicente Sederberg’s Los Angeles office, co-lead of the Firm’s Banking and Financial Services Department, and a member of the National Cannabis Industry Association’s Banking Access Committee
- Jim Marty, CPA, CVA, Chief Executive Officer of Bridge West, will moderate Cory and Sahar’s lively discussion.
Cory and Sahar will share insights and best practices to help cannabis operators understand the SAFE Banking Act of 2021, address industry challenges, and prepare for future opportunities
Key webinar takeaways include:
- Understanding the SAFE Banking Act and what it really means to your cannabis business
- Sources of capital and funding and determining the best selections for your business
- Best practices to identify and secure the capital you seek
- If you’re a start-up or an established cannabis business looking to secure banking, where do credit card companies come in and can they help?
- What should cannabis businesses know about credit card processing?
- What should cannabis businesses look for when a processor approaches?
- What should cannabis businesses look for when trying to find a potential processor?
- What steps should cannabis businesses take when trying and secure legitimate banking?
- How can cannabis businesses prepare to approach a financial institution?
- Related to all of the above, what are the overall best practices?
- How can cannabis businesses ask for an account depending on the type of business they operate?
- As a cannabis business owner, is there a fillable gift card or an intermediary third party that can be used to secure banking?
- The role that social equity plays in cannabis banking
Learn from today’s leading authorities in cannabis accounting, tax, banking, and financial services. Registered webinar attendees are encouraged to submit questions in advance during the registration process and post questions live during the Q&A segment.
Who should attend? Cannabis and ancillary business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, and financial and legal professionals