Oregon OLCC Cannabis Company Seeks Team Player!
Cannabis company seeks worker to assist with metrc packaging and fulfillment of orders, creating packages and managing orders under the direction of the Inventory Manager.
Additionally this person should be willing to spend other time assisting with packaging, labeling, bucking, trimming etc.
It is likely that this job would slowly move to being more and more inventory focused over time.
-OLCC Worker permit
-Must be able to lift 50 lbs
-Previous experience using metrc
– Team Player
Write us an email letting us know about the extent of your metrc experience and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- being in charge of metrc software and metrc compliance: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place