FIND US HERE
December 17, 2017
November 2, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- How to Massively Grow Your Amazon Business in 8 Steps
Increase your conversion rate by 20 percent with these simple tips. […]
- How Image Recognition Is Going to Improve Your Social Media Ads
The technology may strike users as a bit creepy but it could be a big plus for you to zero in on the right customers. […]
- 'Abuse Emails': What They Are and How They Impact Your Email Marketing
Spam complaints affect your email marketing performance. Are you keeping them at bay? […]
- 5 Ways That Major Companies Invigorate Their Meetings
Company meetings are at the core of a well-run business. Make yours as effective as possible. […]
- 7 Ways to Deal with Anxiety on the Job
If you're seriously stressed at work, here's how to cope. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Murro v. Arizona Dept. of Health Services
No. 18-0471 (Ariz. Ct. App. 2019)A conviction for solicitation to commit possession of a dangerous drug for sale is a violation of a state controlled […]
- CWNevada LLC
No. 19-12300 (Bankr. D. Nev. 2019)Where an operator cultivating, producing and distributing marijuana did not establish debtor-in-possession bank […]
- Mission Pennsylvania, LLC v. Wallace McKelvey
No. 185 C.D. 2018 (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2019)Department of Health has the burden of supporting its grounds for denying access to portions of applications […]
- Washington v. Barr
No. 18-859 (2nd Cir. 2019)Plaintiffs challenging the inclusion of marijuana on CSA schedules failed to exhaust administrative process because they […]
- June 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
MJ Micro Conference: The next level in cannabis investment June 25, 2019, Westin Grand Central, New York CityJune 25
- June 25 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm SMT
- June 26
- July 12 @ 9:30 am - July 13 @ 5:30 pm BST
New York Lawyer Arrested In California For Alleged Production of "Honey Oil" https://t.co/nZeT3md1f9Load More...
New York Lawyer Arrested In California For Alleged Production of "Honey Oil" https://t.co/nZeT3md1f9
Hoban Law Group Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
- Biome Grow Announces Approval From the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming...
- RYAH Medtech Inc. enters Canadian market, signs distribution...
- Canopy Growth provides update on international operations and...
- WeedMD Completes Planting on its 27-Acre Outdoor Grow
- Cannabis One Holdings Inc. Announces Retraction of Acceleration of...
Green Market Report
- Executive Spotlight: Dave Smith, Chief Revenue Officer of Flowhub
- Colorado’s Cannabis Tax Revenue Surpasses $1 Billion Since Legalizing in 2014
- Israeli Medical Cannabis Producer BOL Cuts Valuation By 17% Ahead of Toronto IPO
- CannaCraft Designs Packaging That’s Both Safe and Sustainable
- UCBA Summer Summit Features California’s Cannabis Industry Leaders
- Executive Spotlight: Doug Gordon, Executive Vice President & Head of LeafLink Financial
- Acreage’s Murphy Believes New York May Move On Legalization Next Week
- Harborside’s Steve DeAngelo Stands Up For The Industry
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money June 14, 2019
- The Daily Hit: June 13, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands