Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are a startup law and consulting firm in the emerging agriculture (Cannabis) industry. We are gearing up for application rounds in Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona and other new emerging markets.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Legal Project Management team! The Legal Project Manager supports clients and Partners in effectively managing the delivery of legal services to our clients through the lifecycle of a matter.
- Scoping and budgeting,
- Staffing and communication
- Service delivery
- Task management
- Closure and feedback on performance
- Key learnings
- Client satisfaction
Using proven project management knowledge, technical knowledge, and experience, the Legal Project Manager will plan, lead and coordinate deliverables through written communications (plans, schedules and budgets), team meetings and regular communications with the lead partner and clients about the progress of the matter.
- JD degree a plus or 3- 5 years of law firm legal project management or practice management experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with SharePoint or similar technology.
- Project management certification or training preferred.
- Familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma project/process principles preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams.
The competitive cannabis application process requires attention to detail and ability to hit deadlines that can be very tight and still demand hundreds of pages of narrative documentation demonstrating compliance and best practices in the industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36.00 – $95.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Fully remote position, in person meetings won’t resume until the vaccine has allowed for herd immunity.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- legal: 1 year (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page: