$64,000 – $84,000 a year
Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Cannabis Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for collaborating in the creation of and owning the execution of Stash Venture’s marketing strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategic marketing planning with business units
- Market research for local campaigns
- Produce content for retail promotions, community engagement, company culture, product highlights, product lifecycle, etc
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Interpret customer’s behaviors and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness
- Taking creative pictures and videos, adding captions and CTA’s.
- Provide artistic direction of professional photo and video shoots
- Collaborate on new website design and manage third party design project
- Web content design and implementation
- Website maintenance
- Light Graphic Design
- Scraping, reformatting visual content from brands and vendors.
- Streamlining our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for graphics, copy, and other elements.
- Writing clever captions for Instagram posts.
- Monitoring and replying to messages & comments.
- Scheduling and coordinating posts on all social media accounts using 3rd party scheduling tools.
- Light travel required (10-20%)
- WordPress, Wix, or similar
- Intermediate grasp of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to operate a camera to take creative photos.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Instagram, TikTok, FB, etc.) and with other cloud based tools such as Google Suite and Asana.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
- Aware of current social trends and best practices.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Understanding of Michigan Cannabis industry, smoking supplies, glassware, or related products is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic design or equivalent experience a requirement
Candidates with the following with be highly considered:
- Website/Portfolio/Demoreel link
- Experiencing running social media account with 5k+ followers
- Experiencing managing an email list with 25k+ subscribers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,000.00 – $84,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place