Fully Licensed Cannabis Microbusiness Facility Looking for Compliance Manager with METRC Experience
METRC is at the heart of our operation playing a vital role in our success.
Role consists of all actions necessary to maintain BCC Compliance, including, but not limited to, data entry, tagging, and peripheral tasks. The ideal candidate will be punctual, detail-oriented, willing to adapt and evolve with the role, and must be extremely trustworthy. This role is on-site position. Shifts typically stay in the range of 8 hours, 5 days per week (Monday – Friday). Some weekend and holiday shifts may be occasionally required. Knowledge of the operations of a vertically integrated cannabis microbusiness are essential for success in this role.
Background check is required.
- Manage and organize Tagged Plants and Tagged Packages in grow space, storage, and in the METRC software.
- Oversee and execute Harvest and Manicuring Events in METRC software.
- Create and manage package tags from Harvest Events.
- Create, manage, and review all outgoing METRC Transfers, ensuring complete accuracy with the manifest and invoice for all sold product.
- Maintain physical copies of METRC Transfers and Wholesale Manifests.
- Communicate with operations team regarding necessary information required, specific to farm operations in METRC.
- Complete nightly review for all Planted, Harvested, or Manicured plants in METRC and update accordingly.
- Follow established procedures for creating packages when necessary and applying physical and virtual tags to those packages.
- Complete nightly review for all Packages in METRC and update accordingly.
- Support Accounting and Operations departments in maintaining a physical and systematic record of all Cutting, Planting, Manicuring, Harvest events and Packages therefrom.
- Work cross-functionally with operations and leadership to inform and stay abreast compliance implementation and accuracy.
- Manage METRC tag inventory and order new tags and all METRC related product inventory as needed.
- Administrative support ranging from updating sales sheets, taking photos of harvested product, coordination of R&D testing, managing cultivation related product inventory, etc.
- Cultivation specific data retention regarding flowering cycles, cultivation plans and breeds, taking photos and documenting plant dates, flip dates, harvest dates, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with METRC system; 2 years.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with excellent Excel skills.
- Experience in the cannabis industry and understanding of operational microbusiness processess
- Knowledge of cannabis regulatory standards and compliance requirements essential.
- Key Skills: Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Salary based upon experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have METRC experience.
- Degree in agriculture, computer science, engineering, math, or other technical related field preferred, but not required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
We follow the CDC guidelines
- METRC: 2 years (Required)
- nursery and/or farm: 2 years (Preferred)
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary and Benefits negotiable
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We currently follow all CDC guidelines
Hours per week:
- Full time
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
24 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Masks will be required when around other employees, the facility is regularly sanitized for contaminates prior to Covid-19 and will continue
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- METRC Compliance: 2 years (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page: