With more Asian countries starting to legalise medical and industrial cannabis use, major cannabis product manufacturers will convene in Bangkok for a timely summit to share insights on this new market.
Aurora Cannabis shares insights on Global Cannabis Market Outlook & Investment Landscape. Day 1 also features sessions from cannabis producers – CannAcubedpresenting a case study on ‘China’s Industrial Hemp Cultivation & Value Chain Investment’ and Elixinol Global providing the ‘Growth Outlook for Hemp Foods, Protein & the CBD Market in Japan & Globally’. Coffee break sponsor – Medipharm Labs will speak on Australia’s Role in APAC Medical Cannabis Market.
Other cannabis producers sharing their perspectives are:
- Blue Sky Biologicals – Hemp: Beyond CBD & THC, a Whole Plant Model
- Hikurangi Cannabis Company – Cannabis Legislation in New Zealand: Reflections on Government Efforts to Design World-Leading Medicinal Cannabis & Full Legalisation
- Bombay Hemp Company Private Limited (BOHECO) – Industrial and Medical Cannabis Investment in India – Scientific and Legal Perspective
- BOL Pharma – From Farm to Pharmaceutical Products – Israel’s Experience
Thailand – the first Southeast Asian country to legalise cannabis use for medical purposes – gathers 2 experts providing details on – ‘Understanding the Medical Cannabis Investment Landscape & Regulatory Hurdles in Thailand‘ – Tilleke & Gibbins International and ‘Integration of Medical Cannabis in Thai Traditional Medicine – A Balancing Game’ – Dept. of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, Ministry of Health.
Organised by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the program also features sessions on:
- The Future of Sustainable Fashion & Hemp Fibres Industry – Kingdom Holdings
- “Green Green Profits” – The Cultivation of Outdoor Medical Cannabis as a Business Model for Asia – Jacana Holdings
- Commercialisation of Plant-Derived Cannabinoid Prescription Medicines to Meet Global Demand – MGC Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Development in Man-Made Cannabinoids – Akseera Pharma
In addition, MYM Nutraceuticals, Helius Therapeutics and Cannex Capital join a panel discussion on ‘Accessing Capital Markets for Cannabis Investments – Options & Challenges’.
Meet exhibitors Shenzhen Number Energy Saving Corporation and Blue Sky Biologicals among others at the event. For exhibition details, email email@example.com
View event website https://www.cmtevents.com/aboutevent.aspx?ev=190819&pu=280839 for registration or call +65 6346 9147 for more details.
Ms. Grace Oh
+65 6346 9147