Business management: 8 years (Required)
E-commerce: 4 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Our company PAQcase is leading innovation in cannabis packaging and accessories. Working with some of the industry’s most powerful players we are at just taking flight into a very fast paced and high growth industry.
We are seeking a CEO role to take our young company to the next level. As a company operating for ~18 months and a small team of 5, we have experienced year to year, profitable growth. We are seeking a passionate CEO that loves startups, understands product manufacturing, packaging, e-commerce, fundraising, and scaling companies to the next level.
High level responsibilities:
- Setting strategy and direction
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture, values, and behavior
- Building and leading the senior executive team
- Allocating capital to the company’s priorities
- Investor relations
- Scaling a small startup
- Cannabis / Smoke accessories
- Min 1 successful exit
- Management of at least 20 employees
Compensation will be a combination of base salary of min $100k, plus profit share and potential exit transaction bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $300,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What makes you the perfect candidate to manage and scale a business in the canna-packaging space?
- Do you have any direct experience in the cannabis industry and/or smoke and vape industry?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Business management: 8 years (Required)
- E-commerce: 4 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Required)
- Fully Remote