The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol In Maine Files Suit To Challenge Sec of State’s Decision To Disqualify Measure From November Ballot
March 10, 2016
Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board’s adoption of rules regarding Marijuana Lab Testing and Quality
June 1, 2017
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Senate Will Decide Marijuana Banking Bill
Could this marijuana banking bill finally allow businesses access to cannabis financial services? Here's what happens next in the marijuana banking debate. The post Senate Will Decide Marijuana […]
- Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, Social Alternative for Cannabis Users
Mood33 offers cannabis users healthy cannabis-infused beverages with no "fillers" or synthetic ingredients. Discover Mood33 cannabis tonics now! The post Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, […]
- Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company Offers Healthy CBD Products That Promote Wellness
Founded by a cancer survivor, Sugar and Kush offer CBD products ready to eat, cook with & more. Discover how Sugar & Kush CBD Oil can help you! The post Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company […]
- CannaBus Culture Film Festival Headed For Miami, Seattle and Portland
The CannaBus Culture Film Festival hopes to enlighten and educate people about what the cannabis community can be or what it actually is. Learn more now! The post CannaBus Culture Film Festival […]
- Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana For Medical Reasons Than For Recreation
Using marijuana for medical reasons is more than double that of recreational users according to a new study. Here's the research & why it matters! The post Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana […]
- Why The Cannabis Industry Is Urging For A Regulated Market
To help keep illicit products off the market, the industry is pleading for federal regulation for better control and testing.
- Efforts Intensify To Battle Corruption Involving Local Government Officials And Cannabis Industry
States are taking action against government officials involved in bribery and extortion.
- Should I Give Marijuana Products To My Dog?
Whether it's for anxiety, health reasons or something else, some people are giving pets CBD, but is it safe?
- How Cannabis Brands Can Capture Attention With Custom Packaging
In the crowded (and booming) cannabis market, knowing how to develop a powerful brand identity is critical.
- High Art: Stiiizy In Downtown LA Redefines the Reefer Retail Experience
A new concept store is part art gallery, part dispensary.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Schmitt et al. v. LaRose
No. 19-3196 (6th Cir. 2019)A decision by an Ohio county board of elections to reject ballot initiatives regarding certain marijuana decriminalization […]
- Chance v. Kraft Heinz Food Company
CA No. K18C-01-056 (Del. Super. Ct. 2018)Delaware’s Medical Marijuana Act (DMMA) does not require employers to participate in an activity made […]
- State v. Jones (Jones II)
No. CR-18-0370-PR (Ariz. 2019)Under Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA), the definition of ‘marijuana’ includes resin, and by […]
- Whitmire v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
359 F. Supp. 3d 761 (D. Ariz 2019)The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) creates a private cause of action for employees who are medical marijuana […]
- Sias et al. v. Vigil
D-101-CV-2019-61967 (N.M. Dist. 2019)New Mexico’s medical cannabis program cannot deny registry identification cards to non-residents, since […]
- October 21
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
DOJ Report: The Cannabis Effect on Crime: Time-Series Analysis of Crime in Colorado and Washington State https://t.co/0If1NF1A1CLoad More...
DOJ Report: The Cannabis Effect on Crime: Time-Series Analysis of Crime in Colorado and Washington State https://t.co/0If1NF1A1C
Hoban Law Group Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
- Receipt of Standard Processing License Helps Westleaf Gear Up for...
- Halo Labs Announces Closing of Second Tranche For Completion Of...
- Valens Reports Record Revenue, Adjusted EBITDA and Profitability for...
- HEXO launches cannabis value brand, Original Stash, with 1 oz product...
- WeedMD Secures Health Canada Licence for 50,000-Square-Foot...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: October 16, 2019
- Valens GroWorks Reports Solid Earnings In Third Quarter
- The Daily Hit: October 15, 2019
- Canopy Growth Sells AusCann, Closes Beckley Acquisition
- Flowhub Snags $23 Million, Including An Investment From Kraft Heinz
- Aphria Stock Pops On Solid First Quarter Earnings
- Fan Owned Legion M Brings Back Jay And Silent Bob
- Psychedelics Company Raises $4 million To Advance Psilocybin Movement
- Urgent Rollup – Cannabis Banking
- The Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money October 11, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands