Portland based medical grow operation, K. Family Farms, in search of a part time compliance manager.
Duties and requirements will include but are not limited to:
· Regulations require that you must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain medical marijuana work credentials.
· Able to pass a state background check with no disqualifying infractions.
· Staying well versed and up to date on all local, state, and federal marijuana law.
· Develop and maintain policies and procedures to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
· Conduct regular audits of the facility.
· Investigate and resolve compliance concerns, issues or violations.
· Keep up with regularly changing rules and regulations and ensure understanding and implementation throughout the company.
· Collaborate with management to compile compliance concerns, issues or violations.
· Attend weekly staff meetings.
· Self-motivated to get tasks completed.
· Willingness to be a team player and adapt to the businesses ever changing needs and priorities.
· Ability to work under pressure and execute tasks in a given time frame
· Strong computer skills for data entry is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, and Excel.
· Proficient written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to make valuable editorial contributions to written documents such as e-mails, SOP’s, policy, and other documents.
· Knowledge of medical and adult use regulations strongly preferred
· Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment, strong ethics and demonstrate initiative.
· Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Desired work ethic includes being detail oriented, highly organized, poses a positive attitude, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
· Strong self-management and time management skills.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
· Ability to maintain strict adherence to the Cannabis Control Commission regulations.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- General Counsel: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: