$90,000 – $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology hardware. The HQ is near Los Angeles in Arcadia, California and includes an R&D center in its facility. The research labs we utilize assure that iKrusher is fully capable and equipped to handle specific OEM & ODM projects with the most innovative and latest technology. At iKrusher, we believe in honesty, simplicity, and transparency. Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a specialized Corporate attorney to serve as an in-house counsel and handle all complex legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial business transactions, business law, product patents, trademarks and advise our company on its legal rights and duties.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, product patents, trademarks)
- Represent the company in all litigation matters, which may include employment matters, breach of contract, among others.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks related to business operations
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- Upon hire, you can immediately report to our headquarters in Arcadia, CA.
- Proven comparable law firm experience of at least 3-5 years representing clients, including individuals and companies, complex transactions, and litigation. Experience in manufacturing preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the cannabis industry in California and familiarity in other states where adult recreational use is legal is preferred
- Proven background in corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, product patents, licensing, trademarks)
- Proven background and experience in soft intellectual property matters, including trademark registration, corresponding with the USPTO, and preparing licensing agreements.
- Proven background in the rules, regulations, procedures and laws California litigation, including Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office and Slack
- Licensed to practice law in California
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision offered through the company
iKrusher is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.