Full Job Description
This is a REMOTE opportunity for someone based on the EAST COAST.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating company contracts, requests for proposals and other legal documents
- Negotiating and drafting contractual agreements
- Developing the organization’s policies on industry-specific issues, corporate governance or regulatory affairs
- Serves as a legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures
- Advices on legal aspects of the companys financing, including assessing and advising on current and future business structures and legal entities
Education and Required Skills:
- Juris Doctor required
- Admitted to the bar
- Minimum of three years experience in a law firm environment
- Experience working on matters of corporate governance and with a board of directors
- Familiarity and understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and legislation and related FASB revenue recognition guidelines
- Broad, overview experience in intellectual property law, including patent law, licensing of IP rights and IP due diligence
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation: $150,000-$160,000 plus bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.