Today’s Top News
- Contra Costa County is revising some parts of their County Cannabis Ordinance. Click through the link below to learn more.
- Sacramento recently launched a program called CORE, a social equity program similar to others we’ve seen in Los Angeles and elsewhere. Click the link below to learn more and see if you qualify.
- American Canyon approved a first reading regarding an ordinance that will allow for indoor commercial cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, retail non-storefront, testing labs, and microbusinesses.
- The California Department of Fish & Wildlife Habitat Conservation Planning Branch released a lengthy PDF that details the potential impact cannabis may have on wildlife and fish. Click the link below to access this research.
- California Department of Food and Agriculture’s (CDFA) CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Division is holding six public workshops in September. Find the full schedule and the one nearest to you at the link below.