- Oversee the company’s licensed cannabis cultivation facilities, and work closely with executives and onsite managers
- Ensure licensing and compliance for all sites
- Assist in identifying new facilities and acquiring new business licenses
- Maintain a strong network in the Cannabis industry with other licensed cultivators and businesses
- Confident and well spoken for in person/live (zoom etc.) type meetings that can answer questions elegantly, articulately and on the fly.
- Strong background in plant/agricultural science with a scientific approach
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science related field (Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Bio) is required
- In depth knowledge of California State Cannabis Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge of commercial agriculture licensing and compliance laws
- 10+ years of commercial agriculture experience in medium to large scale operations and controlled environments
- Must be a strong leader with an acute business sense, and the ability to assist with capital raising activities
- Must possess strong management skills
Compensation: $110K-$140K + based on experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200