RELAW, APC was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees, so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm believes in supporting our community. Some of our charitable causes include: Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County, Cocktails in Havana, Alzheimer’s Association Ventura County Chapter, Conejo Valley YMCA and City of Hope Chancellors Club.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and promotes professional growth and opportunities. We provide a competitive and comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, Aflac voluntary insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We also offer coffee, distilled and sparkling water and free parking. We are an extremely busy firm with a business- oriented environment.
We are seeking a full-time Director of Marketing with a minimum of 4-5 years of marketing experience to support our boutique real estate law firm. Viable candidates will have knowledge and experience working in the legal field and/or be licensed as an attorney. This individual will have a solid knowledge of legal procedures, outstanding communication and negotiation skills and demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
Having experience in the real estate industry, specifically supporting escrow is a plus. The firm does perform services for cannabis businesses comparable to the services performed for our real estate industry clients.
In this role, your duties will involve:
- Drafting and reviewing media postings and presentations;
- Consulting with prospects and converting them into clients or referring them to other attorney services in our referral network if the scope of work is outside of our offerings;
- Sending out and track all retainer agreements;
- Tracking all referrals and reporting directly to the Principal Attorney;
- Maintaining the client and contacts database; and
- Training clients on related mitigation and risk management strategies.
This is a new role in our firm and gives you the opportunity to set up and grow this position.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please submit a detailed resume, a cover letter telling us why you’re searching for another position as well as why you are the best fit for our firm, and a writing sample.
No emails, phone calls or walk-in applications will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- law office: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19