American Cannabis Consulting, IncFeatured
Colorado-based American Cannabis Company, Inc. is a full service speed to market cannabis consulting firm.
Based in Denver, Colorado American Cannabis Company Inc. was founded to meet the needs of the rapidly developing regulated cannabis industry. We provide end-to-end consulting and product solutions for the medical, adult use and low-THC regulated cannabis markets both nationally and internationally.
American Cannabis CompanyGrowing the Next Frontier
- How the Government Shutdown Affected Cannabis Legislation
The effects (and financial costs) of the most recent government shutdown are continuing to reveal themselves, sometimes in surprising ways. One relatively […]
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces Hemp Business Development & Appointment of Chief Operations Officer
DENVER, CO / NEW MEDIA NEWS / February 14, 2019 / American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (“ACC”), a full-service business-to-business […]
- The Value of Hiring the Right Cannabis Consultant
Getting started in cannabis has never been easier than it is today. Even Coca-Cola is testing the water with CBD, marking a huge shift in public opinion that […]
- How Cannabis Benefits Cancer Patients
Cancer and the standard medical treatments used to combat it often takes a toll on the minds and spirits of patients. The side effects of chemo and radiation […]
- What Changes to Expect in the Cannabis Industry in 2019
A lot is happening around the nation and much of it is great news for the cannabis industry. Some of the states where cannabis is legal, either for medicinal […]
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces Filing of Form 10-K
DENVER, CO / NEW MEDIA NEWS / December 28, 2018 / American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (“ACC”), a full-service business-to-business […]
- Surviving the Treacherous Path to Cannabis Compliance
Increasingly liberal state laws aside, the cannabis industry is on track to becoming one of the world’s most heavily regulated. No matter whether you are […]
- What “Legal” Means From State To State
“Legal” doesn’t always mean “legal” when it comes to cannabis laws and regulations. In one state recreational cannabis might be […]
- How Tourists Can Buy Cannabis in Colorado
Ever since recreational cannabis was legalized in Colorado, more people have been visiting the state to experience cannabis for themselves. What these […]
- What Is the Age Limit of Medical Cannabis in California?
Cannabis has had a complicated history in the United States. Around the time of Prohibition, it was outright outlawed. In recent years, many states have begun […]