At Burns & Levinson, we practice law differently. While our attorneys agree that results drive our business, building relationships with our clients and providing value added service is the key to our success. We work hard to provide the legal experience and industry knowledge you need, as well as the personal attention you deserve – adding value to your life and the life of your business. Your personal and business success is our top priority. So whatever your legal need, consider it done.
Recent Blog Posts
- SECURE Act, H.R. 1994
- Eight Things You Need To Know About The Death Tax Before You Die
- Recent Case Invalidates Many Dealership Sales Person Pay Plans: What You Need to Know to Stay in Compliance
- New Payroll Tax Under the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Is the Time Ripe for Lending to Marijuana-Related Businessnes?
- 6 Estate Planning Tips for Blended Families
- Burns & Levinson Partner Josef Volman Honored as “Outstanding Community Leader”
- Why I Became A Lawyer: A Circuitous Path To The Law
- How To Avoid The 8 Biggest Executor Mistakes
- Burns & Levinson Partner Robert O’Regan Named NLJ 2019 “Family Law Trailblazer”