Burns LevinsonPopular Featured
At Burns & Levinson, we practice law differently. While our attorneys agree that results drive our business, building relationships with our clients and providing value added service is the key to our success. We work hard to provide the legal experience and industry knowledge you need, as well as the personal attention you deserve – adding value to your life and the life of your business. Your personal and business success is our top priority. So whatever your legal need, consider it done.
Recent Blog Posts
- Private Equity Investments in Retirement Plans: DOL Information Letter
- Burns & Levinson Attorney Laura Lee Mittelman Named a 2020 On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyer by the ABA
- Who Will Pay Your Estate Taxes?
- Burns & Levinson Launches Divorce Webinar Series
- Should “Do Not Resuscitate” Be Part Of Your Estate Plan?
- Second Updated Order Regarding Court Operations in Massachusetts
- Top 5 Practical Tips for Organizing Virtual Meetings During COVID-19
- Reopening Massachusetts: 6 Key Considerations for Retail Cannabis Operators
- Returning to the Workplace: What Employers Need to Know
- Family-Owned Real Estate in COVID-19 Conditions