At Burns & Levinson, we practice law differently. While our attorneys agree that results drive our business, building relationships with our clients and providing value added service is the key to our success. We work hard to provide the legal experience and industry knowledge you need, as well as the personal attention you deserve – adding value to your life and the life of your business. Your personal and business success is our top priority. So whatever your legal need, consider it done.
Recent Blog Posts
- Burns & Levinson Announces 32 Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America 2020
- Attorney: Subtle ‘material difference’ can open up imported OEM part to Lanham Act lawsuit
- 'Business Judgement' vs. 'Reasonableness'
- Burns & Levinson Continues Expansion of Intellectual Property Practice with Two New Partners
- Burns & Levinson Mentioned in Boston Globe Article on our ‘New Digs’
- Burns & Levinson Moves to 125 High Street, Boston
- Advancing Cutting-Edge Life Sciences Patents
- Burns & Levinson Attorney Shawn Foley Presents at CAR TCR Summit Asia in Shanghai, China
- Burns & Levinson Partners Deborah Peckham and Ellen Zucker Named 2019 Women Worth Watching by Profiles in Diversity Journal
- Burns & Levinson Partners Joseph Maraia and George Chaclas Named “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property