At Burns & Levinson, we practice law differently. While our attorneys agree that results drive our business, building relationships with our clients and providing value added service is the key to our success. We work hard to provide the legal experience and industry knowledge you need, as well as the personal attention you deserve – adding value to your life and the life of your business. Your personal and business success is our top priority. So whatever your legal need, consider it done.
Recent Blog Posts
- Burns & Levinson Managing Partner David Rosenblatt Named to Board of Directors of Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers
- When Privacy Does Not Apply, But Tax Does: Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Considerations for October 1, 2019 Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Tax
- Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave An Update
- Burns & Levinson Partner Lisa Cukier Named a 2019 “Top Woman of Law” by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- A Winning Combination: Patent Prosecution and Litigation
- Burns & Levinson Announces 32 Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America 2020
- Attorney: Subtle ‘material difference’ can open up imported OEM part to Lanham Act lawsuit
- 'Business Judgement' vs. 'Reasonableness'
- Burns & Levinson Continues Expansion of Intellectual Property Practice with Two New Partners