Cultiva Law - Los AngelesFeatured
Each lawyer at Cultiva Law has followed a calling to step away from the long-established areas of business law to help lay the legal foundation of the cannabis industry.
We provided strategic legal counsel that contributed to the legalization of medical cannabis and protections for those who provide and use it.
We were also active participants in developing the policies and legal structures that created the thriving adult-use cannabis markets.
- County’s Ban On Marijuana Sellers Upheld By Washington Court
While many areas of Washington State are seeing a surge in marijuana sales, one county has had their decision to ban the sale of the drug upheld by the […]
- Washington Law Makes It Easier (Someday) For Minorities To Enter Cannabis Market
Many observers of the marijuana legalization movement have made note of the inability to attract minority entrepreneurs to the booming industry. In order to […]
- In Seattle, Marijuana Usage Tops Cigarettes
That is a headline that can make you smile. With over half of the U.S. states making marijuana legal in some form, it is a common assertion to declare that […]
- Crop Insurance Now Available For Hemp
Farmers of various crops across the country routinely rely on insurance to protect them against unavoidable catastrophic losses. These losses are caused by a […]
- Is Kamala Harris A Friend To The Cannabis Industry?
With the California senator’s recent announcement as Joe Biden’s vice president, many people in and outside of the cannabis industry wonder how, if […]
- Do I Need A Marijuana Lawyer To Establish My Business?
Never ask a plumber if you need a plumber to fix a plumbing problem. You both know the answer before you even ask. Sometimes you can afford a plumber, […]
- Governor Calls On Lawmakers To Legalize Marijuana For Covid-19 Recovery
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has proposed making recreational marijuana legal in order to bring in much needed revenue and to offset expenses and budget […]
- Marijuana In Washington State (2020)
On December 6, 2012, Washington became the first U.S. state to legalize recreational use of marijuana, and the second in recreational marijuana sales. The […]