Cultiva LawPopular Featured
Cannabis Attorney in Oregon & Washington
We understand your unique cannabis business, legal, and compliance needs. We are thought-leaders and consistently receive amazing reviews from our former and current clients. Our strategic legal counsel helped lay the groundwork for legalized medicinal use, and helped develop policies and structures allowing the industry to grow into the robust recreational markets enjoyed in California, Oregon and Washington today. As a result, Cultiva Law attorneys offer clients unique insights and unparalleled professional solutions to navigating the rapidly changing cannabis laws affecting your business.
- Do I Need A Marijuana Lawyer To Establish My Business?
Never ask a plumber if you need a plumber to fix a plumbing problem. You both know the answer before you even ask. Sometimes you can afford a […]
- Governor Calls On Lawmakers To Legalize Marijuana For Covid-19 Recovery
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has proposed making recreational marijuana legal in order to bring in much needed revenue and to offset expenses and […]
- Marijuana In Washington State (2020)
On December 6, 2012, Washington became the first U.S. state to legalize recreational use of marijuana, and the second in recreational marijuana […]
- Four Attorneys from Cultiva Law Named “Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers” by the Cannabis Law Journal
The Cannabis Law Journal and the Cannabis Law Report recently published their “Global Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers.” The two publications worked […]
- How Do I Get a Cannabis License in California?
The post How Do I Get a Cannabis License in California? appeared first on Cultiva Law.
- Washington, Oregon Pot Sales Boom At Idaho Border
Residents of Idaho, the only state in the U.S. without a law for medical or therapeutic marijuana, have been flocking to dispensaries along the […]
- Marijuana Arrests Still Disproportionately Affecting Hispanics, Blacks
Broad legalization of marijuana in 2018 has brought many changes to the marijuana industry along with the criminal justice system’s treatment of […]
- California Enforces Tax Warrants Against Marijuana Businesses
Despite legalization in 2017, California is currently entrenched in an ongoing war with the illicit cannabis market. To that end, the state’s […]