How-to guides, ideas and expert insights for entrepreneurs looking to start and grow a cannabis business.
Read The Latest News
- HBO Max Partners With Kanha Cannabis Gummies For New Show 'Close Enough'
Cannabis and HBO go hand-in-hand. A new edibles line from Kanha is inspired by the "moods" of characters on its newest animated series "Close Enough."
- Will The Hemp Industry Revive New York's Economy?
One Upstate county welcomes the hemp industry as a way to reinvigorate its economy.
- How Cannabis Can Help You Cope With Insomnia During The Pandemic
Anecdotal and scientific evidence suggests that marijuana can help people cope with acute insomnia.
- Evolving from Brick and Mortar to Ecommerce
CBD oil company Sunday Scaries's co-founders share the lessons they learned from running a sports bar and how they've applied them to their ecommerce business.
- Why Cannabis Entrepreneurs Need To Keep Their Records In Order
It might seem like common sense, but for many business owners, records retention is one of the first things to slide. This is a big mistake.
- 3 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Need To Pay Attention To CBN, The Next Emerging Cannabinoid
The CBD industry experienced a 706 percent growth in 2019. Here is why CBN is the next cannabinoid you should keep your sights on.
- The Hottest Cannabis Brands Of The Week (6/27-7/3)
Which cannabis brands have made the biggest impact on social media, earned media, and website marketing this week? Here are the top 25.
- This State's New Organic Certification Plan Could Help Cannabis Growers' Bottom Line
With cannabis illegal under federal law, cannabis businesses cannot call products organic under the U.S. Department of Agriculture's certification program. So California has proposed its own "comparable-to-organic cannabis standards."
- Here's What Doctors Wished Veterans Knew About Medical Cannabis
VA doctors are currently barred by federal law from prescribing or even making consultations about medical cannabis. One doctor offers his advice for veterans who are considering medical marijuana cards.
- Cannabis and Sex: New Study Focuses On Its Impact For Men
The study from British Columbia offers insights into why men use marijuana for sex, including maximizing pleasure, lowering inhibitions, and decreasing stress.