Robert Carp Legal & Tax Cannabis Publications (USA)Popular
Robert Carp is a former High Tech Entrepreneur of The Year, and has been involved in the cannabis business for the past ten years. Carp has authored seven books on the cannabis business, including:
- The Marijuana Business Operations Guide
- IRS 280E and Its Application to the Cannabis Industry
- The Marijuana Business Licensing Guide
- Carp’s Legal Forms for The Cannabis Business
- Standard Operating Procedures for Dispensaries
- Standard Operating Procedures for Processors
- Standard Operating Procedures for Cultivators
Considered a cannabis industry tax expert, Carp has written extensively on helping cannabis businesses minimize the impact of IRS 280E, and has lectured on it at every major cannabis conference, and teaches CPA’s and lawyers how to understand and work to help clients with tax issues.
Carp is an attorney, a Harvard trained government scientist, and a former Enrolled Agent with The IRS.