Wake and Bake DailyFeatured
Get toasted on a daily basis with Wake and Bake Daily.
Take a look a the Cannabis industry from a different viewpoint.
- Civilized: Article – The African Origins of Cannabis Culture and How It Got to the U.S.
Did you know that the roots of today's cannabis culture can be traced back to the African continent from hundreds of years ago? According to Dr. Chris Duvall, author of The African Roots of Marijuana, the forgotten history of global cannabis culture continues to have contemporary influence.
- Coasties: Bales of weed wash up on Malibu beach
MALIBU, Calif. — A report of a boat beached on the Southern California coast led to discovery of 41 bales of marijuana during the weekend.
- Is This As Aussie As You Can Get ! Canberra man alerts cops to cannabis grow house after allegedly smashing friend’s window with baseball bat
Attacks neighbour's house and car with baseball bat. Police come round... busted !!!!
- Sheriffs raid drug house producing marijuana-infused Cheetos, Sour Patch Kids
In addition to the THC vaping cartridges, the pair was apparently extracting cannabis and adding it to snack food to sell. Among the products were "Weedos," "Sour Dab Kids" and "Weed Thins."
- Variety Report: Dennis Hopper’s Dying Wish: His Own Strain of Marijuana
Hopper Reserve is a gram of California indoor-grown flower, two packs of rolling papers, a pair of matches and a trading card either featuring Hopper and Andy Warhol or one of him in his trademarked Stetson and bolo tie. The package in an unassuming tin foil pouch with the slogan: “Here’s to the rebel in all of us.&rdquo
- Record drug cache seized from PKK terrorists in southeastern Turkey
About 134 tons of marijuana could be produced from the seized stem cannabis, the statement said, adding that the haul was the largest amount seized in a single operation in recent years.
- India: 700 Kg Cannabis Seized In Varanasi, Inter-State Drug Gang Caught: Cops
Almost 700 kg of hashish was seized in Varanasi and two members of an inter-state drug trafficking gang have been arrested by the Particular Activity Power (STF) of the Uttar Pradesh police, officers stated on Tuesday.
- Wikileaf To Go Public In Canada Next Week
Following the general public debut, Nelson mentioned Wikileaf will broaden operations within the U.S, together with the opening of satellite tv for pc places of work in “areas with high dispensary densities” like Southern California, in addition to rising markets like Oklahoma. Nelson went on to say that the corporate may even be including new product pages within the coming months, permitting customers to search out their favourite hashish merchandise in close by dispensaries.
- India – Tried To Smuggle Hash In Cereal Boxes
Cereal boxes.. good try
- Spanish Police Say Messi of Hashish Still On The Run
Spanish police said Sunday they have broken up a dangerous Moroccan drug ring but its notorious leader, nicknamed the “Messi of hashish,” is still on the run.