Wake and Bake DailyFeatured
Get toasted on a daily basis with Wake and Bake Daily.
Take a look a the Cannabis industry from a different viewpoint.
- Three arrests following discovery of drugs warehouse In Majorca
The National Police, with the assistance of the Palma local force, launched an operation last week which resulted in the arrests of three individuals and the seizure of 100 kilos of hashish, 200 kilos of marijuana and some 1,000 marijuana plants.
- And What Would Be The Point Of This? The High-Stakes Race to Breed Cannabis With 0% THC
Ok we understand why they might want it for hemp - but generally?
- Russia: Fugitive Russian Drug-Smuggling Cat Gets a Body Double in Court, But Is It The Same Kitty?
A cat who was allegedly used to smuggle drugs into a Russian prison finally turned up for one of its court hearings after disappearing months earlier — but observers couldn’t help but notice how different it looked.
- US Coastguard Seizes $10 Million Black Market Weed
In another dramatic example of how the black market for marijuana continues to thrive in the United States, the U.S. Coast Guard recently announced the seizure of 11,000 pounds of marijuana from international waters in the Caribbean and eastern Pacific Ocean. That equates to about $10 million in value.
- CANNDESCENT Names Sam Arellano As Chief Marketing Officer
Mr. Arellano is an accomplished executive and award-winning accelerator of lifestyle brands. He has created and produced internationally recognized campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands including Nike, Red Bull and Incase. As a career marketing specialist, Sam’s 20-year work history spans men’s contemporary apparel, sporting goods and consumer electronics
- ‘I don’t feel high … I feel better’: 98-year-old tries pot, then cuts back on morphine
Brunn will soon have company. The nursing home in New York City where she lives, the Hebrew Home at Riverdale, is taking the unusual step of helping its residents use medical marijuana under a new program to treat various illnesses with an alternative to prescription drugs. While the staff will not store or administer pot, residents are allowed to buy it from a dispensary, keep it in locked boxes in their rooms and take it on their own.
- Myanmar, “The 1111 Movement” Small Group Publicly Protest For Legalization of Cannabis
“We try to share our message with the government to legalise cannabis because it has very little negative effects on our personal health or society, unlike cigarettes and alcohol. So, please amend the cannabis prohibition law,” said Ko Sein Hla Maung, one of the organisers of the 1111 Movement, who claims that legalising cannabis can also benefit the economy.
- Marijuana Company Will Pay You £28,000 A Year To Smoke Weed Every Day
For some, it’ll sound too good to be true: can you really test a wide range of cannabis products from the comfort of your own home, and get paid up to $3,000 a month for it?
- Argentinian Woman Caught With 9 Pounds of Weed in Phony Baby Bump
“She made a belly out of paste, hid 15 cannabis bricks inside it and faked a pregnancy before trying to take it from Mendoza to Santa Cruz,” Argentina’s Minister for Security Patricia Bullrich tweeted alongside photos on Wednesday. She added, “The pretend mom-to-be and her accomplice were arrested.”
- UK TV Show Countryfile Tackles UK Hemp Issues & Lack of Govt Direction
“This [CBD oil] has become a multi million pound industry, but we’ve discovered that red tape is preventing British farmers from getting involved,” The TV show noted.