Women’s group with the stated aim to “connect, educate, inspire and empower the next generation of cannabis industry leaders by creating programs, community and events”.
Women Grow Cultivating Cannabis Leader
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition— An Educational Forum & Innovations Marketplace
We look forward to Women Grow’s CEO Kristina Neoushoff and some of its members as speakers on our panels this year at the 4th Annual Cannabis World Congress […]
- Four Twenty Week 2017: Where We Stand
We asked our CEO and our Market Leader teams for some 420 quotes of wisdom coming from their hearts and markets on where we stand on 420... here's what they […]
- 2017 Leadership Summit Lightning Talks Video On Demand Now Available – Get Instant Access Now!
We are very excited to announce our 2017 Summit Lightning Talks are now available! We invite you to click this link and view 33 Talks plus our amazing trailer. […]
- Congratulations Women Grow Toronto!
April 6th, Toronto relaunched its market with a successful meeting. Market leaders hosted about 100 people. Theme for kickoff meeting was "Don't start […]
- Announcing Southwest – Our First Regional Market Leadership
We are very excited to announce our first regional market leadership -- MaryJane Marketing (MJM), is a Women Grow Cornerstone Leader Member and digital-focused […]
- Boston City Council Declares April 6th “Women Grow Day”!
BOSTON, April 7, 2017 – On April 6 special guest speaker, Boston City Councilor and candidate for mayor of Boston, Tito Jackson surprised attendees at the […]
- Women Grow Member, Kimberly Simms, Confirmed to Speak at NCIA’s 4th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
NCIA’s 4th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo, the most influential cannabis trade show in the U.S., recently announced its 2017 agenda, and Women […]
- The Women Behind National Cannabis Festival
The National Cannabis Festival (NCF) isn’t your average cannabis event - or non-cannabis event for that matter. Founded by a woman and produced by a group of […]
- Women cannabis execs share industry’s success tips
SAN FRANCISCO — Female leaders of the cannabis industry in the Bay Area shared their secrets of success with other women who want to stake a claim in the […]
- Leah Heise Steps Down as CEO of Women Grow, Kristina Neoushoff Current COO to Become Interim CEO
NEW JERSEY (April 4, 2017) — Women Grow, the cannabis industry’s largest professional networking organization, announces leadership changes. Leah Heise, […]