Tax Experience: 3 years (Required)
Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Experienced Public Tax and A&A CPA (Federal Way)
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
ACT Resources, PLLC, is looking for motivated professionals to join us in providing personalized, results-oriented services and guidance to our clients.
- A minimum of 2 years’ recent public accounting experience is required to be considered; a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and CPA preferred
- Experience with PFX products a plus
- Must be comfortable working with cannabis businesses.
- Applicants need to have very good technological and analytical skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being detail-oriented is a must. We also look for a candidate with research skills, sound business and professional judgement, and self-motivation – a pro-active individual who works well under pressure and has the ability to meet deadlines.
- Successful candidates will possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to communicate effectively and clearly with clients.
- Must be willing to work 55 hours/week during tax season, February-April, and as needed to meet extension deadlines in September and October.
In office work is required at first, but part-time remote work may be an option after fully trained in work responsibilities.
Benefits include: Medical and dental for employee, Paid Time Off and 401(k) plan.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 – $84,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tax Experience: 3 years (Required)
- CPA (Required)
- One location