September 18, 2017
September 28, 2019
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, Social Alternative for Cannabis Users
Mood33 offers cannabis users healthy cannabis-infused beverages with no "fillers" or synthetic ingredients. Discover Mood33 cannabis tonics now! The post Cannabis-Infused Beverages Offer a Healthy, […]
- Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company Offers Healthy CBD Products That Promote Wellness
Founded by a cancer survivor, Sugar and Kush offer CBD products ready to eat, cook with & more. Discover how Sugar & Kush CBD Oil can help you! The post Founded By A Cancer Survivor, Company […]
- CannaBus Culture Film Festival Headed For Miami, Seattle and Portland
The CannaBus Culture Film Festival hopes to enlighten and educate people about what the cannabis community can be or what it actually is. Learn more now! The post CannaBus Culture Film Festival […]
- Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana For Medical Reasons Than For Recreation
Using marijuana for medical reasons is more than double that of recreational users according to a new study. Here's the research & why it matters! The post Twice As Many Americans Use Marijuana […]
- The Marijuana Smell Test May No Longer Work For Police
The marijuana smell test has long been used as an excuse to search vehicles that police suspect of an offense. Here's why pot laws might finally change! The post The Marijuana Smell Test May No […]
- The 'Cannabis Courtesan' Fights for Legal Cannabis in Legal Brothels
On this week's Green Entrepreneur podcast, Alice Little talks about her advocacy for weed.
- 3 Tips To Futurize Your CannaBusiness With Artificial Intelligence
Here's how cannabis companies can utilize AI to improve infrastructure and improve workflow.
- From Kraft Foods To CBD: A Chat With Kadenwood Brands CEO Erick Dickens
After a successful run in marketing and brand management at spots like Kraft Foods, Erick Dickens is reshaping the CBD industry.
- Mexico's Proposed Law To Federally Legalize Marijuana Aims At Cutting Out Drug-Related Crime
The United States could find itself sandwiched between two huge countries with legal marijuana markets.
- These CBD Products Make It Easy To Find the Right One for You
Treat everything from restless nights to joint pain with CBD.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Whitmire v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
359 F. Supp. 3d 761 (D. Ariz 2019)The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (AMMA) creates a private cause of action for employees who are medical marijuana […]
- Sias et al. v. Vigil
D-101-CV-2019-61967 (N.M. Dist. 2019)New Mexico’s medical cannabis program cannot deny registry identification cards to non-residents, since […]
- Serenity Wellness Center et al. v. Nevada Dept. of Taxation
Case No. A-19-786962-B (N.M. Dist. 2019)The Nevada Department of Taxation’s decision not to require disclosure or background checks of persons […]
- Kenney v. Helix TCS, Inc.
No. 18-1105 (10th Cir. 2019)Controlled Substances Act does not implicitly repeal the Fair Labor Standard Act's overtime mandate for employers in the […]
- C.Y. Wholesale Inc. v. Eric Holcomb
No. 19-2659 (S.D. Ind. 2019)Because the 2018 Farm Bill prohibits states from passing laws that interfere with the right to transport in interstate […]
- October 21
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
ACLU Sues Pennsylvania County Over Medical Cannabis Policy https://t.co/v2HV8ruKPkLoad More...
ACLU Sues Pennsylvania County Over Medical Cannabis Policy https://t.co/v2HV8ruKPk
Hoban Law Group Blog
- “Is it a Girl?”
- GUEST POST: Cannabis, Communities, and Crime: Recent Statistics for...
- Two Days to Zoom Out
- Week In Review – October 4 -10, 2019
- Texas to Allow Additional Medical Cannabis Dispensary Applications
- On the Watch: USDA Regulations
- Week In Review – Sept 27 – Oct 3, 2019
- Why the SAFE Banking Act’s Passage May Solve Cannabis Banking
CFN Media Group Blog
- What if Employers had a Convenient Way to Test for Cannabis Use?
- Halo Announces Closing of the Previously Annouced Private Placement...
- Strainprint® Technologies Continues to Grow its Network of Medical...
- Canavation Product Group Acquires Consumer Product Division From...
- Therapix Biosciences Provides Update on Planned Merger With Destiny...
Green Market Report
- Urgent Rollup – Cannabis Banking
- The Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money October 11, 2019
- The Daily Hit: October 10, 2019
- HEXO Stock Plunges As It Becomes Latest Cannabis Casualty
- MediPharm Labs Secures $38.7 Million Credit Facility
- The Daily Hit: October 9, 2019
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings Announces Partnership with Nielsen
- The Green Organic Dutchman Looks For New Funding For Cannabis Grow Facilities
- Kosher Cannabis For The Holidays
- The Daily Hit: October 8, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands