Document: Los Angeles City Council Publishes Document Outlining Their Probable Approach To Cannabis Issues
December 9, 2016
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- 6 Proven Ways Financial Advisors Can Grow Their Businesses
Zero in on the right client base, provide value, and reap the benefits. […]
- Marianne Williamson May Seem a Little Bananas, but She's Right to Focus on Food Issues
Williams's contribution on the debate stage was small, but important. Fixing our broken healthcare system won't be easy for politicians or entrepreneurs -- but it would save millions of lives. […]
- How Digital Marketing Changed the 2016 Presidential Race and Will Change 2020's.
As an entrepreneur, there are certain candidates and changes you want to see succeed. How will the digital world you use everyday be a factor? […]
- Job Interview Preparation Checklist
Don't panic! Be prepared by following these 10 steps. […]
- 25 Unforgettable Moments in Space Exploration to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Apollo 11
The moon landing was just the beginning. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Llamas v. Titus
No. 2018-0516 (Del. Ch. 2019)Where the remaining member and manager of a cannabis company amended an operating agreement, after the death of his […]
- July 17 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 5:00 pm CDT
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- July 22 @ 8:00 am - July 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Hoban Law Launch Cannabis Compliance and Regulation courses on Green Flower Media Platform https://t.co/9GQ2m60oIyLoad More...
Hoban Law Launch Cannabis Compliance and Regulation courses on Green Flower Media Platform https://t.co/9GQ2m60oIy
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Colorado Agriculture Director Has Big Plans for Hemp; "The Gold...
- Senator Urges FDA To Speed Up CBD Regulations; Hemp Ethanol Is About...
- U.S. Postal Services Unveils New Policy On Mailing Hemp-Derived CBD...
- The USDA Legalized THC - But No One Noticed; Federal Reserve Official...
- Illinois Accepting Applications to Grow Industrial Hemp for 1st Time...
CFN Media Group Blog
Green Market Report
- CBD May Take Up the Majority of Cannabis Industry Sales if Current Trends Continue
- CannTrust Shares Dive After Company Stops Sales
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money July 12, 2019
- Executive Spotlight: Jessica Billingsley, Co-Founder & CEO of Akerna and MJ Freeway
- The Daily Hit: July 11, 2019
- Lexaria Bioscience Enters CBD License Agreement with Universal Hemp
- Award Winning Chocolatier Bhang Goes Public
- Executive Spotlight: Antonio Frazier, Director of Operations for CannaSafe
- The Daily Hit: July 10, 2019
- Gotham Green Has Given $100 Million To MedMen, Committed To $280 Million
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands