The cannabis industry is under pressure. Difficult conditions have caused many cannabis businesses to grapple with layoffs, reorganization, litigation, dissolution, and even liquidation. These tough conditions arise from a variety of regulatory and macroeconomic factors, and they affect businesses large and small, along with their stakeholders.
Please join Harris Bricken lawyers Hilary Bricken (Los Angeles), Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles), Ethan Minkin (Phoenix), and Vince Sliwoski (Portland) for a free, hour-long webinar on Tuesday, February 28th at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT for a discussion about the depressed cannabis market and what cannabis businesses can do about it.
These experienced cannabis business lawyers will discuss, among other topics:
- Current trends in the U.S. cannabis economy
- Insolvency options for failing cannabis businesses
- M&A in the distresses business context
- State-level regulatory issues for failing cannabis businesses
- Collections and litigation issues
Please submit any questions you would like the presenters to address at the time of registration. The panel will also take questions on a live-feed basis throughout the presentation.